Reunion

Previously:

But he didn't believed his eyes. He thought it was just his mind trucking him. Until he heard that sweet sweet voice saying the word that he missed so much "Daddy"

°•°•°•°•°•°
Y/n run up to him with full speed throwing herself in his arms. He quickly catched her in his arms holding her closer to him then ever. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck holding on him like her life depends on it. Both of their eyes were full of tears.

Bruce pulled away just a tiny bit to look at his little girl's face putting his hands on her cheeks like checking if she was real. He was looking like she was the very first person that he has ever seen.

"It's you. It really is you!" Bruce managed to find voice and speak.

Y/n only nodded smiling from ear to ear. Putting her hands on his hands "yes daddy it's me. I remember now I remember everything now!"

After hearing that sentence Bruce laughed with joy picking Y/n up and spinning her around in air just like when she was little.

Dick was walking to his room. He finally calmed Jason down and suggested for him to go on walk. It took lot of convincing but Dick is master at that.

Right when he was passing Bruce's room. He saw that door was open and he heard laughing. Bruce's laughing!! He opened the door wider and saw Bruce holding Y/n in his arms. She seemed tiny beside Bruce's giant body.

Both Bruce's and Y/n's heads turned to door when they heard it opened. "Dick!" Said Y/n before running into her older brother's arms.

Dick was taken back by it but he quickly wrapped his arms around her holding her close don't wanting to let go. "You remember me" smiled Dick with teary eyes.Y/n nodded as she felt another set of strong arms around her. She looked up from and saw Bruce hugging them tightly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything was coming out so peacefully so calmly. Happy family reunion some people might say but sadly nothing is so ...simple. nobody knows what future holds. There will be tears there will be smiles.But nobody knows who will smile or who will cry. And surely nobody knows who will have … The Last Laugh.