Daddy

Y/N's Visions

Y/n opened her eyes and was met with nothing but darkness. She was standing alone in dark room. "Hello?" No answer. "Hellooo" still nothing. Suddenly door was open and lights were turned on. She turned around and saw woman with blonde hair she was wearing blue shirt with black pants also glasses
{Did you get it? Did you get it?}

She seemed awfully familiar. Y/n walked up to her and when she turned around teenager girl was shocked

"MOM?!" Y/n was shocked to see her mother like that but more shock was Harley didn't even had reaction when girl yelled

"MOM?!" Y/n was shocked to see her mother like that but more shock was Harley didn't even had reaction when girl yelled. She just walked past her.

Y/n looked down at her self she was wearing same cloth nothing seemed strange. She turned around to see her mother holding a little girl in her arms the teenager girl smiled but soon her smile faded away when she saw Harley crying.

"Oh my sweet sweet baby Y/n. How I wish things were different."spoke Harley."Mommy loves you so much honey and that's why she can't keep you, you'll be better of without her" smiled Harley with tears purring down her cheeks.

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes nor her ears. Her mother was about to give her up?. What was going on?

Suddenly she wasn't in that room anymore she stood on roof. It was dark the stars were shining bright and rain was purring hard. She looked to her right and saw her mother. She looked same with blue shirt and black pants.

She heard cries coming from arms. Harley slowly walked in to edge of the roof she put down basket where little Y/n laid crying her lungs out. " Shhhh dear it's for better. Someone will find you and will take care of you. You will grow up to be an amazing person I know. You deserve world and more but sadly I can't give it to you" Harley kissed her daughter's forehead holding her cries back

"NO!! NO MOM DON'T!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!" Y/n was now screaming over the rain but nobody heard her.

Suddenly someone jumped on room making Harley stand up quickly looking around scared.Y/n looked around trying to figure out where the noise came from when she was met with nothing the turned back to her mother only to find out that she left.

She left! Left her alone on roof crying in purring rain. Y/n couldn't believe her eyes.

"Good job today Dick, you are getting better" Y/n heard. It was deep voice coming from darkness

"Thanks Bruce it's all because of you" that one wasn't deep it was more of kids voice.

Suddenly two figures came out of dark shadows. One was tall man and other one was just a kid. When Y/n looked closer she saw sign one man's chest that was awfully familiar.

Two figures suddenly stopped walking when they heard crying coming out of little basket. The tall man walked closer to basket and looked inside.

"It's a baby!"yelled shocked Dick