Chapter 12

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"Why is he doing this to her anyway? Why doesn't he do it like a normal guy? I'm pretty sure she likes it better when guys act like normal people and not fucking assholes." Hoseok huffed. "I know I probably shouldn't be as annoyed as I am right now, but I know how sweet Myunghee is, I know how much you care about her." Hoseok held Yoongi's hand which caught Yoongi by surprise. "I'm going to do my best to help you. You can count on me." He said and looked at Yoongi with a confident look on his face.

"Thank you, Hoseok. You have no idea how much that means to me." Yoongi looked up at Hoseok with a gentle flush of pink in his cheeks. Clearing his throat, the guy with silver-coloured hair, continued to speak. "Okay, how about we start planning this?"

Hoseok nodded, "Sure!"

"There's a garden, a beautiful one, where no one except me can use magic." Yoongi started explaining and Hoseok's eyes widened. "No one knows this, not even my mother. Other wizards know that they can't use magic there but they don't know that I can. I have to tell them to meet me, or well, you, in that garden."

"But why? Do you think they will try to use magic against you?"

"I honestly think they wouldn't dare to do such thing. It would be stupid, they know how powerful I am and they also know that my spells are stronger than any of the spells they could possibly think of putting on me." Hoseok listened to Yoongi carefully, amazed by the words that came out of his mouth. "I want you to meet with them there because I know they won't be able to hurt you. With magic, at least." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"Hey, that's not funny!" Hoseok pouted and punched Yoongi's arm playfully.

"I'm sorry, you were so concentrated while listening to me, I figured it would be fun to tell a joke. Anyways, you don't have to worry, I'm sure they won't try anything, they are smart." He smiled and pat Hoseok's shoulder. "And they know I'm smarter."

How I love confident men, Hoseok thought.

"Let's do this!" Hoseok said excitedly and that only made Yoongi's smile grow.

How I love positive men, Yoongi thought while looking at Hoseok's perfect smile.

"Are you free in the morning? At 8am?" Yoongi asked when he realized he was staring at Hoseok for a lot more minutes than he actually should.

"Yes, 8am is fine by me."

After hearing Hoseok's approval, Yoongi texted Namjoon, asking if it would be okay to meet them at the Lost Souls Garden at 8am, to which Namjoon said that it wouldn't be a problem.