Chapter 9

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"Of course I do. I didn't do anything wrong anyway." Taehyung shrugged and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"How can you even say that!? Taehyung, you must be kidding me. You're saying that like it isn't a big deal, when you actually should be worried. You put a spell on a girl, isn't that enough for me to be mad at you? Isn't that enough for me to talk to Yoongi?" He asked, fuming with anger.

"You're being too loud. And let me just tell you that you're wrong." Taehyung bit his lip, already thinking about what he was planning on saying next.

"Why am I wrong?" He said, sighing.

"I put a spell on Myunghee and another one on Jimin, an annoying dude she likes." He chuckled nervously.

Massaging his temples with his eyes closed, Namjoon tried to avoid screaming at his younger brother. "I seriously can't deal with you sometimes. How can you be my brother but at the same time, be so fucking stupid? Why would you even think that was a good idea, Taehyung?" He said through gritted teeth. "You know what? I won't talk to Yoongi, you will."

"M-Me? Why me?" Taehyung stammered, feeling his heart on his throat. "You know I'd be more than happy to talk to him, but I'd much rather do it under other circumstances."

"You get what you deserve." Namjoon smirked.

"What, do you think this is funny?" He asked, clenching his fists.

"I do, I really do. Why aren't you laughing? You seemed very relaxed about this."

"Well, I certainly am not relaxed right now!" Holding his head on his hands, Taehyung started freaking out. "How am I supposed to talk to Mr. Min?" He whispered.

"You know how powerful he is. If you don't talk to him, he'll end up finding out about it anyway." Namjoon explained. "If you're scared to talk to him, I can be there too. You're not talking to him in person as you know."

"He sounds very intimidating anyway." He bit his lip.

"It will be fine, Tae." Namjoon patted Taehyung on the back.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

After arriving home from university, Yoongi took his phone out of his pocket, noticing he had an unread
text message.

New message: Kim Namjoon
Open / Close

Kim Namjoon
Hello Yoongi, are you busy today? I need to introduce you to my brother, Kim Taehyung. He wants to talk with you.