Chapter 6

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Myunghee was still very surprised about what happened earlier with Taehyung. Why was she enjoying his touch? Why was her heart beating faster just by thinking about him? She didn't know, but she knew that she wasn't in love with him. In fact, she didn't want to have anything to do with him. But she couldn't control it, she felt powerless, she couldn't control her own body.

Taehyung's plan was in motion and he wouldn't let anybody interfer with it.

Myunghee was at the classroom trying to study but a thousand worries were on her head.

Interrupting Myunghee's thoughts, Jimin's cold hand touched Myunghee's one, making her take her hand off of his quickly. She was so distracted that she didn't even realized that Jimin was the one in front of her.

Jimin furrowed and got embarrassed, thinking he made a huge mistake by touching her hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Jimin." She poked his nose. "I thought it was.. um, other person."

"Taehyung?"

"Yes." She said without even realizing it. She couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung and she didn't know why, she didn't like him.

Why is this happening?

"I don't understand, Myunghee. I thought you didn't like him."

"I don't. But I don't know what's happening." She sighed.

"You don't know?" He raised an eyebrow. "It's okay, you can admit that you find him hot." Jimin looked away.

"He is hot, but that doesn't mean I like him! I don't understand what's happening, it's like he put a spell on me."

"That's impossible, Myunghee." Jimin chuckled. "You're probably just developing feelings for him and it hurts you to admit."

"No, Jimin. I'm sure I would know if that was the case." She bit her lip.

"It's not like he's a wizard or something. Maybe you're just confused, then." Jimin shrugged. "Please, be careful."

"You're always so worried about me." She smiled sweetly. "Is there anything you'd like to tell me?"

"M-Me?" He stuttured. "No, no, nothing, don't worry." He started blushing and she started laughing as soon as she noticed it.

"You're still so cute." She giggled. "It's so easy to like you, Jiminie. You know, I honestly think that if I ever fall in love again, you'll be the one, not Taehyung. You're truly special."

Jimin, who was looking down at his hands that were resting on his lap, hesitantly looked up at her when those words came out of her mouth. He felt like his heart was about to explode and like his cheeks were on fire. He wondered what it would be like to kiss her. Jimin wasn't in love with her, but he was clearly attracted to her personality and, of course, body. He was attracted to her since the first time they talked. He loved the way she treated him and he would love to taste her lips. He had never been kissed and he was dying to know the feeling of someone's lips touching on his.
Jimin looked at her lips and then to her eyes. Myunghee looked at his lips and then to his eyes and giggled shyly. He got closer to her and looked at her eyes again - they were closed.

Is she waiting for me to kiss her?

He took a deep breath, leaned down and softly kissed her cheek.
Warmth flowed from the spot where his lips touched her face and slowly spread through the rest of her body and just before opening her eyes, she whispered, Taehyung.

"What?" Jimin asked, not sure if he heard it correctly.

"What? I didn't say anything." She was distant.

"Are you sure?" Jimin furrowed. "It seemed like you were calling for someone."

"I swear I didn't say anything, Jimin." She looked at him with a blank expression, not knowing what he was talking about. "I love your kisses." Jimin smiled.

"I like yours too."

The teacher arrived at the classroom, and with her, the rest of the class started to arrive as well, including Taehyung. As soon as he layed his eyes on Jimin and Myunghee, he clenched his fists.

She's mine, Taehyung thought.

I see you looking at her and I don't like what I see.
Why is she with him, when she should be with me?
Stop talking to her now before I get mad,
Leave her alone if you don't want to be sad, Taehyung whispered.

After saying that, he snapped his fingers. Boom.

"Look, Myunghee, I need to go now. And I won't sit next to you now. See you later." Jimin said and without giving her a chance to speak, he left and sat on another place, looking back at her, wondering what happened. He didn't mean to say any of those words.

Myunghee was right, something's happening and it's not good, Jimin thought.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Hey loves! This chapter was kind of small, but the chapters won't be too long in this story. I'm laughing so hard at this chapter, you guys have no idea. I hope it's not too bad, though. Let me know your thoughts.
I love you, have a wonderful day 💖