Chapter 3

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"W-What? You're taking me on a date?" Jimin stuttered and felt his cheeks heating up as he looked at the pretty girl's bright smile.

"Yes, is that a problem?" She frowned.

"No, of course not. But isn't it supposed to be the guy asking the girl out?"

"We don't have to do it like we're supposed to. We can be different and try different things! Why does it always has to be the guy doing the hardest part? It's not fair!" Jimin chuckled at Myunghee's excitement. "So um... Yes or no?"

"I need to think about it." Jimin laughed.

"What? Why?"

"Well, most girls do that when a guy asks them out. So, there you go. Since you're a girl, it's time for you to know what it's like."

"Wow, wow, wow, hold your horses! Let's not reverse roles here!"

"You were the one suggesting it." He giggled again.

"Very funny. You're not as shy as you look, huh? You try to keep a low profile but you're, in fact, a sneaky little rat." Jimin laughed at Myunghee's face and she quickly changed her face expression and pouted. "You're a big meanie."

"I'll let you know my answer after school, what do you think?"

"To be honest, I don't like it. But you won't tell me earlier, will you?" She asked and he shook his head. "Fine." She sighed. "As you wish, Mr. Park. I'll be leaving now. I want to study a little bit before class starts. Do you want to come?"

"No, thank you. I'll just stay here by myself."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure." He smiled. "We'll see each other soon."

"Okay, then. Bye! I want to know the answer, don't you dare forget about me!" She waved and Jimin chuckled, waving back.

On her way to the library, she found Taehyung who immediately approached her.

"You finally left Jimin behind. Thank God." He chuckled.

"Excuse me?" Myunghee's eyes widened. "I didn't leave him behind. I'm going to the library and he wanted to spend some time alone. What do you have against Jimin anyway? If you don't like him, then why do you even talk about him? You don't like him, don't mention his name, it's simple." She simply said.

"Why are you so worried about him?" He rolled his eyes. "You met him today."

"I could ask you the exact same thing, or did you forget about what you told me at lunch? Why do you talk about our future together when you only met me today?"

"You see Myunghee, it's a different situation." He smirked.

"And why is that?"

"Because I have a special power." He winked and she sighed.

"A special power? Is that the power of being a jackass?"

"Sassy. I like it. You look innocent and lovely but you've been hiding a side that I'm sure I'll love to explore." He smirked again. "I really do have a special power, you'll find it out sooner or later. You're smart, I know you will. But before you do, I'll have some fun."

"You have no right to call Jimin weird when you're the weirdest person in the world. But whatever. Since you're here, why do you needed to talk to me earlier?"

"I want to go on a date with you."

"Why?"

"You're pretty."

"Thanks, I guess. And?"

"And I'd like to go out with you. You look challenging. I love challenges." He bit her lip and approached her but she took a few steps back.

"Too bad I don't like playing games, let alone being considered a game." She gave him a fake smile.

"Come on, give me a chance." He begged and pouted.

He looks cute but I don't know if I can trust him. I'd rather just stay with Jimin and be his friend.

"You don't seem like the type of guy who deserves a chance."

"Why not?"

"Well you haven't been showing me a lot of nice things about yourself, have you? You're rude, you think you're better than the others. I only met you today and I'm already tired of your behaviour."

"Give me one chance. I'll be better, I promise."

I'll give him this, he's persistent.

Myunghee sighed. "I don't want to be with you, Taehyung."

"You don't? Oh, we'll see about that." Taehyung smirked again and finally turned around.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see, love, you'll see."

Love?

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Even though Myunghee was a shy girl, she always knew how to stand up for herself and she was always ready to help other people.
The conversation she had with Taehyung couldn't leave her mind, no matter how hard she tried to shake off seemingly unpleasant thoughts.

With all that happened she didn't feel like studying, so she just sat on a bench listening to music until it was time to go to class.

"Hi Jimin!"

"Hey." He said, looking kind of upset.

"Are you okay?" Myunghee questioned and pinched his nose lightly.

"Yes, I'm fine."

Myunghee looked at Jimin lots of times during class to see if he looks at her too with the unique smile of his, like he usually did. But he didn't. And she couldn't understand why.

Was it something I said?

"Now that the class is over, will you let me know the answer?"

"Yes, I will."

"Will you go out with me?"

"No, Myunghee, I won't."

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

WHAT JIMIN NOOOO 😭
Thoughts on Taehyung? Thoughts on Myunghee? Thoughts on Jimin?
I love you 💛