Chapter 2

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Time flies. With that being said, it was finally lunch time. After two long lessons, Myunghee was tired. She was an excelent student so it usually was easy for her to keep up with every subject.

Myunghee left the classroom and went to the school canteen to have lunch. On her way, she saw Taehyung with lots of girls around him and Jimin was right behind him; he seemed to be in a rush, probably trying to get to the canteen before it gets too crowded.

After being served, she took her food tray and looked around to find a place to sit and eat. Myunghee noticed that Jimin was eating alone while reading something on his phone.

Should I sit next to him?

Myunghee bit her lip, took a deep breath and approached the table where Jimin is sitting at.

"Do you mind if I join you?" She asked politely and Jimin choked on his food. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She put the tray on the table and tried to help him.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm okay. I was really focused and I didn't see you." Jimin said shyly. "You can join me if you really want to."

"I do." She smiled.

"Thank you for being so nice to me, Myunghee." He smiled back.

He's adorable.

"You don't have to thank me. Being nice should be something natural to everyone. It makes me sad to see people being teased at. It's not funny when someone does that to you, it sucks."

"Really? Why would someone make fun of you?"

"I don't know. Why would someone make fun of you, huh?" Myunghee giggled.

"Why wouldn't they?" Jimin said and looked down.

"Because Park Jimin, you are cute and adorable. You seem really nice and I'm sure I'm not wrong." Jimin started smiling and blushed at the girl's words.

"Myunghee... Thank you. It's the first time someone says something like that to me." He finally looked up, his eyes met with hers and he smiled, with tears forming in his beautiful eyes.

"Seriously? That's terrible." She hugged him and felt immediately surprised by her actions since it was like she wasn't able to control it. She was a very emotional girl and seeing someone as lovely as Jimin looking so vulnerable and sad in front of her, broke her heart.

Jimin giggled shyly and hugged her back. He was obviously very surprised as well, but it felt good, it was a nice feeling. It was nice to feel loved.

She broke the hug and chuckled, hiding her face because she was really embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin. It breaks my heart to see someone looking at me with the face you were making seconds ago."

"It's okay. I liked it." He said cutely, touching Myunghee's hands carefully. "It's not fair that you can see my face but I can't see yours!" He crossed his arms into his chest.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Taehyung said as he approached them with one of the girls he was with minutes earlier. "Park Jimin found someone who can deal with his weirdness." Taehyung smirked. "Leave us alone." He said looking at Jimin's not-so-happy face.

As Jimin started to get up, Myunghee held his hand.

"You're not going anywhere, Jimin." She said, full of confident. "What's wrong, Taehyung?"

"I want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"About you and me. About us." He touched her hand and she slowly took her hand off of his, trying to understand what was going on.

"You met me today."

"So what?" He shrugged. "I can see a future here."

"I'll talk to you later. I'm talking with Jimin now." She said and Taehyung opened his mouth in shock. "Taehyung? Hello?"

"Oh. Yeah, we'll talk later, then." He said and left Myunghee and Jimin alone.

"What's up with him?" He asked as he saw Taehyung leaving the canteen. "He doesn't like me, as you can see."

"I don't know. What's his problem with you?" She questioned and Jimin shrugged.

"Honestly, I don't like him as well, so I don't really care. He gets all the girls he wants, it's like he puts a spell on them. He makes fun of me all the time, I just want him to stop."

"Everything will be fine, Jimin." Myunghee put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "I had an amazing idea right now." A big smile appeared on her face. "Park Jimin, I'm taking you on a date."