Yoongi
Can we do it tomorrow? Today is not a good day for me.

Kim Namjoon
Sure. Thank you.

Being a full-time wizard and a college student was definitely not an easy task. Especially when Yoongi was the most powerful and the one responsible of controlling every situation and impose limits on other wizards' magic. And remove the magic away from them, if need be.

But that was a secret. Only his parents knew about that. Unfortunately, most times, life is not fair and Yoongi's father left them earlier than he should due to cancer, when Yoongi was only seventeen years old. Since Yoongi's mother wasn't able to control the coven because she didn't have magic in her bloodline, Yoongi promised his father he could take care of everything and days before dying, he abdicated his supreme power. From that day on, all the wizards started following and listening to Yoongi's words and conditions.

Kim Taehyung? What happened with him?

Looking for his crystal ball on his wardrobe, Yoongi started singing.

Crystal ball, crystal ball, where are you? I have two balls here but right now I need you too.

Yoongi was the only wizard in the coven who had a crystal ball, and he was capable of having visions of people related to him, just like Namjoon. Namjoon was capable of doing the same thing, which is why he was always aware of Taehyung's plans. With the crystall ball, Yoongi could see everyone's actions: he just needed a name and a reference. In this case, he already had Taehyung's full name and also knew he was Namjoon's brother.

It's here.

"My dear crystal ball," he smiled, cleaning it with his sleeve, "long time no see." Yoongi cleared his throat before continuing. Tapping on it three times, he turned it on. The transparent glass quickly turned purple and shiny and Yoongi smiled proudly, happy for still remembering how to use it. With his hands around the crystall ball, he closed his eyes, focusing on his thoughts. "Show me Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon's sibling." And all of Taehyung's actions that had something to do with magic showed up on the magical instrument.

Okay first of all, he's hot. But fuck, this boy screwed up.

And everything was okay until he noticed someone familiar to him.

But wait... Is that who I think it is?

Yoongi grabbed his phone and immediately called Myunghee.

"Yoongi? Hello!" She answered happily from the other line.

"Oh, Myung, hey! How are you?" He asked, trying to be as calm as possible.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good." He took a deep breath before talking. "So um, I was thinking, why don't you tell me a bit more about your two friends?"

Myunghee started laughing histerically. "Did you seriously call me to talk about two boys? Yoongles, I know how much you love boys but damn, I wasn't expecting this! Don't you have hot boys in your university?"

"Yes, but I see those all the time! I have to be prepared to see your friends when I visit you. Come on, tell me about them!" He bit his lip.

"There's Jimin, who's the cutest guy you'll ever meet. I really like him. And then there's Taehyung, who honestly sounds obsessed with me."

"And can you send me a picture of each one of them?" He questioned, full of curiosity.

"Well, they have instagram. I can send them to you." She giggled. "Are you about to... Touch yourself inappropriately?"

"That would be perfect! And God, Myunghee, no... Not now, at least." He chuckled nervously. "I have to go but can you send them to me right now?"

"I already did!"

"Great, I'll talk to you later, then!" He hung up the call and checked the text message with their instagram usernames.

I can't believe this fucking asshole did this to my best friend.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

IMPORTANT
I made this announcement a few days ago and I don't know if you read it or not so I'll put it here. It's really important for the story so please make sure to read it, okay? (:

Namjoon appeared. He's Taehyung's brother and he also has powers. He's way more powerful than Taehyung, though. Yoongi is a cute little cat and he's Myunghee's best friend BUT he's also a BIG ASS LIAR! He's the one responsible to control magic. He's only two years older than Myunghee and Taehyung (and Jimin btw) but Namjoon doesn't know that yet. Namjoon knows who he is but he never truly met him in real life. Yoongi never showed his face to Namjoon, in fact, he never showed his face to any other magician. He talks to them on the phone or on webcam and when there are magic reunions (soon hehehehe) with the most powerful magicians (like Namjoon, Taehyung is not included), Yoongi never shows up. He always talks to them on webcam, not showing his face, but he can obviously see them. You'll know more about Yoongi's story soon, but I wanted to explain this in case you were confused since he's Myunghee's best friend and he's also THE MOST AMAZING WIZARD IN THE WORLD, according to Taehyung. Got it? Okay, thank you! Hope you keep enjoying the story and tell me if you have any questions! ❤️

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Hi babies! How was it? Was it niceeee? Was it bad? Well umm, I promise there will be more interactions between Myunghee and Jimin/Taehyung but as you can see, this story involves a lot of people so yeah, I have to include them all and explain their story.
Tell me your thoughts! I love you, stay safe 💛