Chapter 65 - THE END

Third Person's POV

"WHAT?!" Soul yelled angrily as Sohee was done reading their last letter from their best friend.

The girls were so confused as to what Elle even wrote on that letter.

The girls had noticed her weird behavior for a long time, they thought it was probably because of the hate she was getting from fans for dating BTS's V, and tried their best to comfort her but turns out... she was being like that because of something else.

"What will happen now?" Luna asked looking at her older sisters.

"What do you mean what will happen now?" Ailee turned to her.

"She said she was not Eleanor, the one we know, maybe she commited suicide to go back to her previous lif- Ahh.... what am I even saying?" Luna shook her head.

"No, no... it could be possible..." Sohee got up from her seat.

She stared at the girls whos eyes were blood shot red...

They had been crying like there's no tomorrow until they got this letter from the police.

They did not open it but immediately handed this over to the girls.

When the girls got the letter it was like a miracle.

They wanted to believe that she could be really somewhere.... but when the police came inside to tell them the news, and when they saw her body being taken out from that apartment she recently moved in...

They broke down once again.

How will they be able to continue without her now?

Everyone was so lost.

---

Elle found herself slightly, moving around and eventually opened her eyes.

She stared around as she was in a hospital room...

What the hell?

How did she get here!

The door opened to reveal a nurse coming inside.

Her eyes widened and she ran outside only to come in with more nurses.

"A miracle." They said.

Elle looked weirdly at them and cleared her throat before asking.

"What is going on? Where am I?"

"You don't remember? You're Eleanor." The doctor answered with a smile as he looked over at the monitor.

"Everything is okay." He spoke to the nurses.

"What happened to me?"

"You.... well... you have been in a coma for the past 10 years."

It was then when everything clicked.

The past 10 years she has been living in the world that her mind created.

Elle never existed in the first place.

Eleanor, still in shock, looked over as the door opened... to reveal her brother, a devilish grin on his face.

"You're finally awake."

(THE END)