Chapter 22

Sohee's POV

"What do I wear? What do I wear? What do I wear?" I asked myself out loud while going through my closet.

What do I wear?

"Sohee?" Soul asked entering my room, full of concern.

"Yes?" I pouted.

"What is going on?" She asked walking over to me, looking at the mess I had made.

"I have a date and I have nothing to wear." I pouted falling to the floor.

"GIRLS! WE HAVE CODE 2! I REPEAT WE HAVE CODE 2!" Soul yelled for the girls and in no time I heard footsteps running towards my room.

Code 2?

Well... we have no idea either but Code 2 became like help, I have a date and don't know what to wear kind of code.

Stupid... it may sound...

But it helps a lot when in need.

"Who and what?" Luna asked.

"Where and when?" Dahee followed after her.

"She has a date tonight and doesn't know what to wear!" Soul told them.

"Okay, we need to find out location where you're going to be and decide on the outfit." Ailee said.

"Text him and ask him where you're going." Annie said and I pulled out my phone.

I texted Bambam and for the next 5 hours before my date I spent on getting ready for my fancy date.

Here's my outfit;

I felt so beautiful and so grateful for the girls who helped me get ready for tonight

I was so excited!!!!

--

Bambam's POV

"Dude I'm nervous." I said to Yugyeom jumping up and down in place from nervousness.

"Relax bro, it's not like it's the first time you're seeing her." Yugyeom shrugged.

"It's the first time I'm seeing her ALONE, and being with her ALONE!" I said and he smirked.

"Weren't you alone with her last night?" He said and I fucking blushed.

I rolled my eyes and he bursted out laughing.

"I'm going now. Cover for me!" I said to Yugyeom who was going to be in my apartment to take care of my cats.

He was going to "spend the night" at my house but he's literally here only to cover for me so that our manager doesn't find out I'm risking and going out on a date with another idol.

A beautiful one...

I got in the car and started driving.

Never in my life have I been so nervous to meet someone, yet here I am.