Chapter 62

Third Person's POV

"Okay..." Ji Nee put her bag down, "Cut the cameras. Funny prank. Ha ha ha."

"It's not a prank." Elle shook her head.

Upon seeing her seriousness Ji Nee's heart dropped.

She would know when Elle was acting and when she was serious.

This time... she was definitely serious.

"Are you really?" She asked again turning to Sohee.

"Yes!" Sohee nodded.

She looked down at her hands.

She felt embarrased to look at her in the eyes.

She knows the way people see something like this.

When it comes to women, Korea is very unfair.

The rights are not the same when it comes to men and women.

"Oh my god..." she walked over to the couch, "Move." She pushed Luna who scooted a little away from her place.

She placed her elbows on her knees and rested her head on her hands.

She just sat there.

Everyone was silent.

Both GOT7 and KWEENS' members were silent.

"When is the due date?" She suddenly asked.

"Well the doctors told me I was already 3 and a half months along so..."

"3 AND A HALF MONTHS?! You hid this from me for so long?" She looked up at Sohee.

"I didn't hide it. I didn't know. I recently found out myself." Sohee sighed.

"What do you mean you recently found out? What about your period? Don't you remember the last time you had them?"

"Well," Sohee sighed, "Because we have such a messed up schedule and have been OVERWORKING for 3 months since our last comeback, I couldn't keep track on my period."

"Yeah well I see you have kept track on something else..." She glared at Bambam.

"Ji Nee... I am not aborting my baby." She shook her head.

"Of course you're not!" Ji Nee got up, "I would never ask that of you. I just-"

"I'm worried Sohee. I'm worried about the way this is going to accept the group." Ji Nee placed her hand on Sohee's arm.

"I know... I'm sorry." Sohee bursted to tears.

"Oh no... no, no, no. Don't cry." Ji Nee looked at the girls for help as Sohee cried.

'what do i do?' Elle looked at Ji Nee.

'come help me' Ji Nee said back.

The two were communicating through their eyes.

"Sohee... don't cry. We will figure this out." Ji Nee said and Sohee eventually stopped crying.

"I ruined everything for us." She pouted looking at the girls.

"No, don't worry about it. We got this!" Soul nodded.

"Okay... Okay... I'm gonna calm down now." Sohee took deep breaths, trying to calm down.

( TIME SKIP )

The agency found out about Sohee's pregnancy.

At first they were mad, but they believe that children are miracles in this world, and so they did everything in their power to make sure that Sohee and her baby were healthy and taken care of.

They hired a private doctor for her check ups. The stylists made sure to give Sohee outfits that would cover up her belly during their latest comeback.

Sohee is 7 months along now, and compared to how many months along she is, she is not showing as much.

That made it easier for the stylists to cover it up.

But, as the due date is getting nearer and nearer, Sohee has been getting tired.

She is tired and unable to focus on the activities.

So, she talked to the agency and they made sure to release a statement to let people know about Sohee's hiatus.

(End of chapter 62.)