Chapter 5

Eleanor's POV

After eating I washed my hands and looked at myself... or well Eleanor in the mirror.

I couldn't believe that the person staring back at me was... me?

I sighed.

This is too much... my head hurts.

But I had not time to complain about my head. I had to find out what happened to Eleanor.

I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom, going straight to Natalie, the mother figure.

"I... uh... wanted to ask about my room?" I asked kind of unsure about my question, to which she smiled and gestured for me to follow her.

"This is your room," she said opening the door to the room that was upstairs at the end of the hallway, "We didn't want to touch anything, you will have your room whenever you decide to come back home." She said and I turned to her, "So... I'm moving out?" I asked pointing to myself.

"You're going to the Hotel that is owned by Origami Entertainment. The agency you're signed in." She smiled proudly and my jaw dropped.

"Wait, Origami Entertainment? Agency? What am i?" I asked totally confused.

"I thought the girls would have told you by now. Wait here." She said and I sat on the bed.

Do not tell me this bitch Eleanor was about to be a Kpop idol.

"Here it is. The contract you signed a few weeks ago. You will be debuting with the girls as a kpop idol." She said and a smile made its way to my face. "An idol? Like a kpop idol?" I asked excitedly and she nodded laughing at my excited face.

"Oh and, I have to give you this," she said pulling out a book, "This was your diary. We could not read it because it was closed, it's yours." She said and I took the diary in my hand.

Okay, I'm a step closer to finding out what pushed Eleanor to do something like this.

"Can I sit here for a bit?" I asked and she nodded leaving me alone.

I got up from the bed and looked around the room, looking at the pictures where Eleanor was smiling and looked happy with the girls.

I turned to the diary and tried to open it and I was trying whatever code there was nothing.

I then saw a date on the wooden table in her room, 9127.

For some reason that number caught my eye and I will not be forgetting it.

I clicked the number to the diary and for sure it opened up.

Let me tell you, this diary was very thick. There were tons of pages and it looks like imma be reading a lot.

At the beginning it was normal. I read a few pages here and there it was just how it felt being a trainee and how everything was going on at the moment but then 2 years ago, as it said on the beginning of the page, something changed.

-- 1 --

"Dear Diary,

Today, I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep and that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a dream and you're so relieved. I on the other hand, woke up into a nightmare.

-E'P"

-- 2 --

"Dear Diary,

It is 3 a.m and I am still up.
I have been trying to sleep but have been unable to.

My whole chest hurts and it feels like I want to cry but I can't let it out.

My hands are shaking as i'm writing this letter.

I am losing control of myself and I'm scared.

I am so disappointed in myself for not having the strength to fight for myself, but I am strong enough to smile so other people don't see me break down.

I wish I could just, disappear.

I hate myself and everything about me.

E'P"

-- 3 --

"Dear Diary,

I just came back from practice today and it felt so good to be around the girls.

They're the source to my happiness but there's still that pain in my chest that won't let me be happy the way I want to be.

All of a sudden I got very sad at practice and the girls knew something was wrong and kept pushing me to talk.

I wish I could talk to them, but I don't know what's going on with me either.

And I wish I knew...

E'P"

-- 4 --

"Dear Diary,

I feel so weird to say that it is the first time today I have thought of suicide.

I know, I know I shouldn't but I have thought of a way to not make anyone sad.

From today on, I will change.

I will change my behavior and becomg this careless and cold person that everyone will hate.

I can't fight anymore, and this is the only way I will stop hurting.

I'm going to make everyone hate me now, so that they're not sad when I leave...

I'm so sorry.

E'P"

Oh my god.

(End of chapter 5.)

The diary looks something like this except it is thicker and it's a black color

:|