Chapter 45

Sohee's POV

After seeing Elle like that, my heart dropped.

I still can't feel my legs as I think of my best friend, coughing blood and fainting infront of me.

Right now we were sitting outside the emergency room at the hospital.

They took Elle in about half an hour ago and there has been no update ever since.

"What happened to her? Dahee cried.

"Did she eat or drink something?" I heard our manager ask.

Everyone was here. The fans were all as worried as we were.

The night ended early but we will make it up to them. We'll think about that later.

The doors slid open and one doctor came out.

"Doctor? What happened? How is she?" I asked immediately, jumping up from my seat.

"After checking up on her we found spray that is used to kill bugs. She must have had it on a drink or food and not noticed." He said making my heart drop.

"At the moment she is not doing so well and we will be waiting for our main doctor regarding this type of situation. He is on his way." He continued.

"W-will she be okay?" My voice was shaking.

"That is hard for me to say. We will see once the main doctor is here." He said and excused himself.

"Who would want to do this to her?" I asked, my knees going weak on me and I fell on the chair.

"It's probably those toxic twelve year old armys who think they own Taehyung." Ailee glared at the wall and I looked up at her.

"What? Have we not seen the comments they sent to her? That they will kill her?" Ailee looked down at me.

"Yes but I don't think someone is actually that evil to do that." I shook my head.

No one could go this far... right?

"Honey, this world is not all happiness and fairytales. This is a cruel world. There are sick people like this." Ailee said in frustration.

"I am not sure what happened here so I won't say anything." I said, trying to drop this topic.

"It happened after her drink, I believe." Luna said after a while.

"What do you mean?" Annie asked from the other side of her.

"She was thristy right? Before the performance? She asked for a drink and I noticed something was wrong after she gulped it all down." Luna leaned down placing her elbow on her knees and her face on her hands.

"I hope she will be okay." Soul said, a tear rolling down her face.

--- Later ---

We waited and waited and waited for the doctor to come out of her room.

He has been in there for god knows how long, I am starting to get scared.

So many people came in and out of the room, bringing different kinds of objects in to treat her.

Suddenly footsteps were heard down the hallway and I turned my head to see a very worried Taehyung running down to us.

"What happened? Is she okay? What did the doctors say?" He asked many questions, trying to catch his breath.

"Calm down. We are waiting." I said and he sat down beside me.

"You know it is army who did it, do you?" Ailee glared at Taehyung.

"What?" he asked confusedly.

"Army wouldn't do that." He shook his head, denying her claims.

"Oh for God's sake don't tell me you didn't read the comments. It's definitely army, otherwise who else would put bug poison in her drink?" She asked glaring at him.

"Don't make claims for stuff you have no proof of." He glared back.

"Army are not like that." He shook his head.

"We'll see." Ailee mumbled.

"Guys please calm down. The last thing Elle would want to see is you guys fighting right now." I raised my voice making both of them shut up.

"Sorry." Taehyung apologized.

We continued to sit there in silence as we waited for the doctor.

The doors finally opened and out came the doctor.

"Guys," She started.

"How is she doctor?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"At the moment she is resting. She is taking some medicine so that we can take the poison out of her system." The doctor announced.

"Can we see her?" Ailee asked.

"Not today." She shook her head.

"She is way to weak as the poison has spread on her body so she will be having to take a rest." She sighed.

"She will be okay guys. Let's give her some time." She said and walked away.

"I will be going back to the stadium and see what we can find out about this whole poisoned drink thing." Ji Nee, said leaving us girls with Taehyung.

"Baby." I heard a very familiar voice and I turned around.

Bambam.

I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his body.

"Bambam they put poison on her drink." I started crying uncontrollably.

"Shhhh. She will be okay, alright?" He wrapped his arms around me, his hand on the back of my hair.

She will be okay.

She has to be.

Otherwise I swear to God I am finding that person and killing them.

End of chapter 45.