IV.

"Hey, Smokes? What about the race you promised us?" said his yellow brother through the transmission not informed of fact humans inside will hear it. "We can race behind the town, Sunny. You know what I said." Smokescreen replied. Children changed looks waiting for the transmission to end. "'Kay, just askin'." said the yellow mech and cut off the link. "Who was that?" asked Jack. Smokescreen chuckled. "My brother." he replied. "You have a brother?" Raf aksed suprised. "Two, we're triples exactly." silver mech explained. "That's cool!" Miko cheered amazed.

"Okay, bros. This is the place. So from here to the base." Smokescreen said through the transmission to both of his brothers. "Sweet!" cheered red mech. "First one will do Smokescreen's new paint!" called Sunstreaker just a second before he zoomed away immiadetly followed by both of his brothers. They all drove as fast as they could. Children inside of Smokescreen enjoyed the speed, Miko did the most.

First one to arrive to the base Sunstreaker. "Ha! Smokes be ready for a new paint!" he cheered as he drove in a circle. Other two mechs were laughing at his behaviour. "What's so wrong with my paint?" Smokescreen asked faking his pain. "That red and blue and the numbers. Your old paint was better." yellow mech replied. "Yeah, we both have only one color and you have three. Not talking about one of them being my color." Sideswipe replied as they now calmly drove through tunnel to the base.

Three children got out of Smokescreen just a second before he transformed followed by his brothers. Children greeted the autobots and immiadetly climbed up to their usual spot. Miko immiadetly ran to the railing looking at two new autobots. "Wow! You look awesome!" she almost yelled amazed by them. Red and yellow mechs changed looks before looking back at three young humans.  "The name's Miko and these two are Jack and Raf and you are?" Miko continued excitedly. 

Finaly Sideswipe unfroze. "I'm Sideswipe, and this is Sunstreaker." he introduced himself and his brother who unfroze by mention of his name. "Nice names! And you like being called by full name or do you have some nickname?" Miko continued causing Sunstreaker to get annoyed but his brother answered sooner than he could. "I don't care about that much but you can call me just Sides." he said with shug of his shoulders. "And you?" Miko turned to yellow mech. "Sunny." was all he said looking through excited Miko but she was now in her own world and she didn't care.

Two boys standing next to her noticed the autobot's frustrated expression and didn't know exactly what to do not to piss him off more. And when Miko was about to ask more Jack stopped her. "Miko, they're new here. Maybe we should give them some space." he said causing Miko to whine loudly. Jack led her away to the TV challenging her for a game. Raf hesitated a little to look at two new autobots. He lifted up his thumb with a smile before he went to his friends. Sideswipe smiled back at the boy lifting up his thumb as well, literally saying 'thank you'.

Sunstreaker sighed and turned away from three children. "Smokes, come I'll repaint you." he said trying to lit up his own mood. Younger mech raised left optic bridge. "You meant it, didn't you?" he asked. "I was as serious as I could be." yellow mech replied. "What's so bad with my paint again?" Smokescreen asked. "Man! You have my color on!" Sideswipe grabbed his younger brother by red plates on his helm. "That don't bother me that much. Who did that paint? It's terrible." Sunstreaker replied. "I don't remember his name. He was with me in Magnus's group." Smokescreen replied a bit annoyed. Sunstreaker made a disguisted look. "That's another reason, come I'll replace the red color with blue and the numbers must go away. Nothing else." he said and Smokescreen finaly agreed, even through the fact he didn't want his numbers to go away.

"Transform, it'll be easier." Sunstreaker ordered his brother who did as he was told to. "Just promise me you won't did the same thing you did to that bot in Kaon." said Smokescreen before his brother even get prepared. Sunstreaker laughed, for the first time since he arrived on Earth, and everyone were suprised to hear him laugh. "That was because I could do it and not wash it away. He was an idiot." he replied and started to repainting silver mech's red parts, replacing them with blue or silver it depended on it's location.

Soon he was done with repainting and begun to overpaint numbers on Smokescreen's doors. "Numbers? Like seriously, didn't you know cons could find you easier by them?" Sunstreaker asked. "I didn't want the numbers I wanted the vehicle mode. It's not my fault it had scanned as well." argued younger mech. "You could repaint it." Sideswipe pointed out. "Sunny would hate me after that." replied Smokescreen. "He has a point. Only I wouldn't hate him I would paint him pink." said Sunstreaker with a smirk on his face plates and some bots in the background chuckled at the imagination of Smokescreen being pink. "Okay, I'm done. Just wait a few minutes until it dryes." he added. "Thanks, Sunny." thanked Smokescreen.

"Blue suits you more than red." said Bulkhead and Smokescreen could see Arcee in the background smirking. "Thanks, I always been entire silver, but when I joined Mugnus's group I must've had red and blue markings." rookie explained. Sunstreaker huffed angrily. "He's an idiot." he growled causing entire team to look at him. "He was great commander." Arcee said. 

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker frowned and shook their helms in union while Smokescreen seemed to be smaller. "He divided us, he knew everything about us but he still led Smokey away from us and gave him a suicide mission in Kaon where he was buried alive under the ruins of the arena. So no, he was not a good commander." a venom was literally dripping of each letter of each word. Even Sideswipe and Smokescreen were scared of their brother's tone. "He acted like he didn't know it hurts when you feel your sibling's pain. He was only emotionless shell." he added and scratched his chassis in the center where the spark is.

Then he sat on the floor his back supported by a wall. He brought his knee plates to his chassis not caring someone is watching him, right now he didn't care about anything. "Come on Sunny, we can have a proper race now." said Sideswipe to make his older brother to think about something different. "I already won, little bro." yellow mech replied emotionless. "That doesn't count because I had children inside and I didn't want to hurt them, so basically I let you win." Smokescreen smirked. "You did WHAT?!" Ratchet yelled making everyone in the room shriek from sudden loud noice.

"Chill medic." replied Sunstreaker and stood up. "Okay Smokey, this time nothing can slow you down, but I assure you I'll win again." Smokescreen smirked. "I bet you won't." "Smokey's right, because I'll win." joined Sideswipe provoking his brothers. "Sides, don't you know red is last of three? You won't win." Smokescreen replied making Sunstreaker to laugh. "Then come so we can see who'll win." Sideswipe replied with folded servos. "Ya, sure." Sunstreaker nodded.

"Come with us it'll be fun!" said Sideswipe looking at the team. Bumblebee being racer immiadetly agreed and Arcee not wanting to let the youngest go alone went with them. °Be careful Arcee beeing twowheeler is unpredictable.° Bumblebee said smirking under his mask. Arcee put hen servos on her hip plates. "He's right." she agreed. "So, you race often?" Sideswipe asked. "Yes, pretty much." Arcee nodded. °Everytime we have nothing else to do and when we're bored.° Bumblebee added. 

New Smokescreen's paintjob without red color

New Smokescreen's paintjob without red color. :) I personaly think he looks better without it. I know the edit is bad, don't beat me. I'm innocent marmot. XD