1.6

-I think we should get back home, Luke. It's getting pretty late! -I said.

-We could stay here, let's just forget what happened, okay? I'm sorry for ruining the whole day. -I could tell he was kinda sad so I just did what he was saying. After all, staying here doesn't sound so bad. I nodded and Luke smiled a little.

-You didn't ruin anything, okay? -Luke nods.

We didn't talk much after that. We just laid in silence in the sand looking at the stars and thinking about everything.

****
It's now three days after my "date" (that wasn't a date) with Luke. We only talk when it's extremely necessary and the air between us is always tense so we kinda avoid seen each other, which is pretty difficult when I live with him.
He was annoying again and I think he is kinda making me jealous because it seems like he is always texting someone.

Jade already knew everything that happened while she was gone and she is the only one I can talk about this now but I can't seem to find the perfect moment because when I try to talk to her, Luke always appears.

-I don't really know what to think, Jade. One moment he is being all cute, the next he is being a stupid idiot and now he is completely avoiding me. Is he always this difficult?

-I never saw him this way and when you told me about three days ago I didn't believe you. It just didn't seem like Luke, you know?

-I can't understand myself either because sometimes I miss talking to him and him being annoying as hell but every time I see him I just want him gone.

-Don't worry, girl. When he realizes that he misses you, is going to come to you running, you just need to make yourself difficult when that time comes.

-Sincerely? I don't know if I want that time to come. I'm a completely different person when I am around him.

-Don't say that! You know that you like him!

-I don't, Jade. -I said and even I didn't believe what I was saying. Jade just laughed.

I spent a lot of my morning just talking to Jade in the living room. I haven't seen Luke yet but I know he needs to come down sooner or later and I'm going to see him.

I started making lunch, just some spaghetti alla carbonara like the one me and Luke ate when we had lunch together. I didn't mean to make that happen and now I'm scared for what's Luke going to think.
When the lunch was finished I called everyone but no one appeared so my best option was to go to their rooms and call them.

I went upstairs and J was already outside of her room, ready to go lunch but I still needed to call Luke and I know Jade won't do that for me.

-Luke, If you want to eat, I made lunch. -I said closer to the door.

-You can come in. -Luke said opening the door. He was shirtless what made me blush a little.

-Do you want to eat? I made some spaghetti. But please put a shirt on. Nobody wants to see that! -I pointed to his belly and laugh. He laughs with me and the air between us didn't seem so tense now.

-You want to. Or at least you wanted three days ago. -He pushes me closer to him and whispers in my ear. My hand was on his chest by I quickly took them off.

-Luke, I don't want to talk about that now, please. -My voice sounded so sad and I don't even know why.

-We need to talk about what happened sooner or later, princess. You can't ignore me forever!

When Luke said that word, shivers were sent down my whole body. I missed him saying that for some reason and it's only been three days. What's going on with me? What did Luke do to me? Sometimes I just wish drama didn't follow me everywhere and sometimes I just wish things could be different for a change but now? Now I just wish things could be simpler... I just wish I could know if I want Luke close or far away from me... I just wish I could know what does he feel or what does he think... I just wish I knew how I feel about him. Things could be so simple but my life always finds a way to make it difficult for me