0.9

I was now on my sofa waiting for Jade to come back. Lauren left pretty much just after Ashton. Luke is in his bedroom that no one told me about. 

I was eating some cereals while watching another episode of Sherlock, one of my preferred series of all time, on the big TV.

I don't have a clue if Jade is coming back for dinner and it's getting late so I need to start cooking something or I'm gonna starve. I picked the necessary ingredients to start making a lasagna. Lasagna was one of my favorite foods and one thing no one knows about me is that I'm a pretty good cooker.

After a while, the lasagna was ready to put in the oven. I waited a few minutes before putting some plates on the table. 

I went upstairs to call Luke but I'm not sure if he wants to eat with me and I'm not sure if I want him to eat with me? Probably he's going to annoy me all the time and make fun of my food but I knocked on his door anyway.

-You can come in! -He yells and I open the door slowly, hoping that I don't see anyone naked. I didn't, thank God! 

-I made some lasagna and I'm not gonna eat it all alone so, do you want some? -I asked and he throws me a big smile.

-I love lasagna, I'm coming down in a minute! -He says and I went downstairs again. I hate this big house only because of this, I walk an entire mile only to go from the kitchen to the bedrooms! 

I sat on the table and shortly after, Luke sits in front of me. 

-There's no way that you made this. This is too good to be true! -he says with his mouth full.

-Did nobody teach you not to talk with your mouth full? You should have a little respect! -I said, joking with Luke. -But yes, I made it. Thank you! 

-And I'm the annoying one? -He rolls his eyes and I laugh. 

-Yes! You're so annoying! I hope that you don't eat more of my cookies or I'll kill you! -He laughs and nods.

-Don't worry, I will eat them more times so you can kill me. -His eyes look to mine. I can see now how beautiful they really are. They were so deep and I'm almost sure I could drown in them because of how blue they are. It's like I'm looking at the ocean when I'm looking at him. 

-Do you want to watch a movie with me? I don't have anything to do tonight. -I asked almost like a whisper. I'm not sure If this is what I really want but I want to get to know him better. 

He's like a total stranger and he lives in the same house I do. I don't know anything about him!  

-Sure! I would love to! -He smirks and I'm almost sure that there's a reason behind that smirk. -But I get to choose the movie! -I sighed

-Alright, but can we watch a horror movie at least? -I asked. I love horror movies because they're so interesting! 

-I'm gonna think about it, princess. -I kinda missed hearing him call me that and I don't have a fucking idea why.

_______________
OMG I MISSED THIS SO MUCH AND I KNOW THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY THIS DAYS AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING, COMENTING AND SHARING THIS FANFIC!! THAT WOULD GIVE ME EXTRA MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE IT!
LOVE YOU ALL ❤️