Small Announcement!

Hello to everyone who went to the trouble of opening this announcement. I need to discuss some things with you. Do not worry yourselves though! It has nothing to do with the story getting discontinued! The opposite really! I wanted to ask you guys how often you want me to update. For example every 5 to 7 days? 8 to 10 and goes on. This story is nothing more than a hobby of mine so I don't know how long it will be but I think with the plot I have in mind this is gonna be a long-ass story..

One more thing :

I am really sorry to bother you with such things but I feel like you should know why I don't update as often as other authors. The fact that I have a very busy schedule is one of the main reasons. Now, I went back to the first chapter to see some things and adjust the plot and I understood how crappy it was.. If I was you I wouldn't even bother reading the first paragraph, let alone keep the story to continue reading it, so thanks a lot to everyone who is still spending their precious free time on my story. Anyway, I decided to do some editing and slight changes. I recommend you go read again the first chapters in a few weeks when I am done editing (if you want of course, no one is pressuring you) since I will change things a bit.

That's all from me people, stay home, stay safe! Goodbye!
~Sefrin600🖤