Ch.23- New Special Place

Reaven's POV

I heard my heart beat fast the time he said he wanted to take me somewhere, Could it be? The day he actually proposes? If he is then, I don't know how to react, I never thought I would get asked by Harry I mean that's been my life long dream the first time I saw them on my TV screen, but I had a crush on Liam then moved to Harry.

He was holding my hand and pulling me to the car,"Where are we going Harry?" he smiled and looked at me

"Somewhere special." I thought of one place that was spacial to us

"The lake?" he shook his head, Then where on earth would some place in London be speical? I sighed and continued to think and then he chuckled

"You know the place were going is something Speical to you, thats my hint to you." I got confused and he began to drive I felt my phone vibrate and it was Ethel.

"Hello?"

"Dude, come to the flat now, Its Louis." I looked at Harry and he looked at the road and then at me.

"What happeded?" she sighed

"Its something, just please tell Harry to come over." I sighed

"Okay, I will." I hung up and he looked at me and then at the road

"Who was that?" I bit my lip knowing this is going to be bad because, Harry is really Close with Louis and if he finds out somthing happedend to him he would go crazy.

"It was Ethel, she told me to tell you to go to the flat, because of Louis." his eyes went huge and looked at me and then at the road

"What happendend to Lou?!" he shouted and he turned the car around to drive straight to the flat, sometimes I need to tell myself I already know what is going to happended.

"Reaven, what happended to Louis?" he asked again as the ride got a little faster,

"I don't know but Ethel told me to tell you to go to the flat, and its about Louis." He sighed and thinking whatever it is, because seriously what ever it is supposed to be must be important for what ever him and Harry are going to talk about.

Ethel's POV

"So explain again how this is to be a good idea?" Louis chuckled and took out a small box it was red then he opened it and there was a ring inside it was nice, then it hit me

"OMG HARRY FORGOT THE DAMN RING?!" Louis chuckled and Niall bit his lip looked at me

"Sometimes I wonder, if he was nervous when he was going to ask her with no ring.." I chuckled and every one did the same then before we could continue more jokes I heard a car parked outside I looked at them and Louis paniced a little and he put the ring in his pocket.

Then Harry and Reaven got in and I got out and she looked at me with a worried look, I think they thought Louis died or something when I called her,"Are you okay?" she sighed and she looked at Harry and he was looking around the room like a lost puppy.

"Harry?" he looked at me with a worried look himself, Geez this boys is so guliable

"Where's Louis?" he asked so stren and a little rude I rolled my eyes and looked at the door

"LOUIS!" he came out and he looked at Harry and chuckled,"Harry why are you worried?" he sighed in relife and he hugged him I smiled and Reaven did the same, because it's so nice to see Larry right in front of us.

"I thought you were hurt." he let go and chuckled

"Harry I'm not hurt I just needed to tell you something." he whispered I smiled causing to know what he was talking about I smiled and took Reaven's wrist and she looked at me,"Follow me Reave." she nodded I took her outside so i could let Louis and Harry talk alone about the ring.

"Why did you take me outside here?" I smiled and looked around hoping something will pop in my head then it hit me

"So, hows you and Harry doing?" she chuckled causing to forget I smiled and she started to talk

"Harry was supposed to take me some where.." she paused and looked at me,"Do you think his going to ask me?" my eyes went huge, I am so died.

Louis' POV

"So Lou, what is so important?" I rolled my eyes knowing that Harry was about to ask Reaven with out a ring in marriage.

"Were you about to ask Reaven?" he looked at me and smiled nodded,"Yeah I was, but then Ethel called." I smiled and digged in my pocket and took out the heart shaped box and opened it.

"With out a ring?" his eyes went huge and he looked at me and smiled

"OH MY GOSH, LOU?!" he shouted and took the ring and he hugged me instantly I smiled knowing that he is going to have a wife he loves so much.

"Well, you can thank me later just go ask her already, I can tell Ethel can't handle the lie for to long." he chuckled and I opened the door and Ethel and Reaven were laughing about something and as I opened it they stopped and looked at us and smiled again,

"What?" Harry asked Reaven smiled and kissed him I smiled and Ethel looked at me and winked and she got in I smiled knowing she hid the truth.

"What was that for?" she smiled and sighed in satisfaction,"I just can't believe I actually with you." he smiled and he looked at me and smiled knowing we have our own lie.

Harry's POV

I held Reaven's hand and led her to the car knowing I'm completely ready for what's going to happend with Reaven and me, I got in the diver seat and Reaven was next to me and she was looking at her as I began the car, I think this day is exactly the right time for me to finally call her my mine.

"Hey, I told Ethel to pick up Heaven while we go, but where are we going?" she asked like a child I chuckled and looked at the road and going to the place

"Some where speical, I told you." she sighed giving up I want to tell so badly, but I have to do it exactly how I planned it.

Then we arrived but close to the place, but we have to walk there and I don't want her to see it so pretty much I took out the blind fold and she laughed as I did that and she put her hands on her hips and smiled,"Don't tell me, this surprise will kill me?" she chuckled and put the cloth around her eyes and I tied it.

"Okay I'm your eyes now okay?" she chuckled and nodded I held her hand, as we were walking we arrived at the place I smiled hearing the water fall from the river under neathe and she was still blind folded I smiled and took a deep breathe thinking what words will I say to her when she takes off the blind fold.

"Okay I'm going to let go of you but just stand there, when I tell you to take it off you take it off okay?" she chuckled,"Okay Harry." I smiled and I took out the heart shaped box and I went in one knee and she was still blind folded

"Okay take it off now." she bit her lip and she looked around and she looked at me and she gasped as I was holding the box and the ring in my right hand I chuckled and I saw tears come down her cheeks when I haven't said a word yet.

"Reaven...I um...I may have to stay in this postion for a long time but, Reaven Jei Cruz, when I firsr met you I wanted to know you more, we may have out up's and downs, and we have a beautiful daughter that I don't regert, I never forget about you within those 4 years we didn't talk it was hell for me, but now I'm here in one knee and holding a ring right in front of your to tell you one sentence that will change our lives." I took a deep breathe getting a little nervous trying to get the words out of me.

"Reaven...Will you Marry me?" she chuckled and nodded and finally spoke,

"Yes Harry, I will Marry you." I laughed and I got up and I hugged her tight and she did the same, knowing that she is finally with me, she's finally with me forever, all those words and now she's mine,

"I love you Reaven." she let go and looked at me and smiled

"I love you too Harry." I smiled and I pressed my lips with hers it moved perfectly with mine, I never believe I can say this now but, I am so happy I never felt this Happy in my life. I'm Engaged with the girl I love.