Ch.9- Our little secret

Harry's POV

I felt my head spinning as I woke up from a scream I saw Ethel in the sheet she looked naked.

"What are you doing in my room, or I mean Reaven's room?" her eyes went wide and sighed Am I missing something here?

"Harry we slept together you were drunk and I was- Oh shit!" she ran to Heaven's room.

I looked at Ethel and put on my shirt she did the same and looked at me with worry I was slowy remembering the night..I cant believe I slept with Niall's girlfriend and my girlfriends best friend!

"We dont tell anyone about this?" she asked I looked at her and nodded

"Good, Im gonna go we can just put this as a little secret." she said and left the room and drove away

As I was done cleaning up the mess we made I walked into Heaven's room and she was awake,"Daddy, what were thoes noises last night?" she asked rubbing her eye

I gave her wide eyes,"It was the same noise when you and mommy were together." she said again

"Um..she was hurt so she kept um...moaning cause she got hit in the head again." she smiled and nodded

"Okay well where's Mommy?" I looked around and looked at Heaven

"Im not really sure just get ready ill try to call mommy." she got down and she go got dressed I went to are room and I got my phone.

Then when I opened my phone I got 6 text messages and it was the boys and Reaven

Louis: Hey Reaven said shes gonna sleep here but she said for now you have to take care of Heaven.

Liam: Hary your in charge of Heaven just saying again so you wont forget.

Zayn: Hey Harry Reaven said Heaven has a appointment tomorrow at 10 so take her and come to the flat after she said.

Niall: Hey um...Harry have you seen Ethel Im really worried about her she hasnt answered her phone can you please tell her to call me.

Reaven: Harry wheres Ethel? she hasnt answred her phone I was wondering if she was at the house?

I looked at the clock and it was 8 so means she has to prepare and I have to lie to Niall and Reaven..I cant believe Im gonna lie to Reaven but worse of all she will never make me see Heaven again if she finds out I slept with Ethel "accidentally."

I texted back to Reaven

Me: Um..She was here but she went to a coffe shop and I took care of Heaven.

I send it and sighed now Niall

Me: All I know she went to the coffe shop and all.

I send it and I sighed cause I cant believe I slept with Ethel..I should forget about this and not tell just as she said.

I looked at the clock and it was 8:30 so that I checked if Heaven was ready and she was so we went to the hospital.

Me and Heaven waited for the doctor and she arrived

"Hello Mr. Cruz?" she I looked at her and smiled

"No me and her arent married but shes my daugther." she nodded and looked at Heaven

"Okay Heaven we are gonna have to take you away from daddy for a second okay?" Heaven nodded and followed the lady

As they left I was in the waiting room I couldnt forget about Ethel when she said "its our little secret." I feel bad keep secrets away from Niall and Reaven espieally but, her and Ethel will fight and their friendship will break cause of one bad accident.