Ch.11- Moment of truth

Ashton's POV

Ethel got out I felt something in my stomach when she came up she looked at me with scare on her face

"That was Niall!" I got out my bed and looked at her

"What? How?" she pushed her hair in frustation and looked at me

"He was here and maybe his gonna tell Reaven what I did Ashton!" I looked at her window and I saw Nialls Car drove away.

I hope he doesnt I mean his just gonna break their friendship he doesnt know what will happend if he tells her Im going in Ethels side his gonna ruin their friendship what she did was just a accident.

"Ill talk to him are you sure your okay here alone?" she looked at me and down at the ground

"No Im scared when Im alone but Ill talk to Niall." I nodded and she went down stairs and called someone

"Hello?" she paused and listen

"Yeah Zayn is Niall there?" I looked at her and she took a deep breathe and bit her lip I cant believe she looks so..Ashton!

"Niall?" she asked I felt my heart stop when she said that I mean I wonder what he will say to her

"Niall please I know but what you saw was nothing were just hugging and being honest I didnt want to break up with you I didnt replace you like that, Niall I broke up with you cause you broke a promise I thought you wouldnt break and if you tell Reaven what I told Ashton just because were hugging I dont know what I willever feel about if you break our me and her friendship." I felt my heart break I mean I did have a little feelings for Ethel but it grew when we were close and everything.

"Okay bye." she hung up and looked at me

"So what happend?" she hugged me after I said that I hugged her back and she was sniffling while hugging me I cant believe I wonder what he said to her I think he doesnt know what happend but I wish this hug last I cant handle Ethel being this broken.

"So what happend?" she looked at me and sighed

"His gonna tell her...Ashton I dont know what to do if I loose Reaven for one mistake." I couldnt take it I love hugging her she like a bare

"Asthon I dont know what to do." she sobed I sighed while hugging her

"Its okay ill talk to Reaven if he tells her I know your gonna be ashame to see her." she hugged me tighter I cant believe Im comforting a girl who has a attitude of Louis.

Reaven's POV

I heard a knock on the door while Heaven was asleep I cant believe she can still sleep on wat just happend I cant believe she got an experience by the paps I mean she did deserve that I know how it felt before when I was younger they would never stop bothering me and Harry before but I dont know if me and Harry are offical yet I wana say yes I wanna say no but I just dont wanna be cheated on.

I walked to the door and I saw Niall I got confused he looked at me and smiled I got confused why is he here not being mean though but why?

"Reaven I need to tell you soemthing." he got in and I sat in the couch he stood up and looked at me

"What is it Niall?" he sighed and looked at me is it something serious?

"Um..Reaven I dont know how will you react to this but please dont get mad at Ethel for this." I got confused why is it about a Ethel did she do something bad?

"What Happend?" he sighed and looked at me

"Okay im gonna be honest, I heard Ashton and Ethel talking about this but she slept with Harry when she was drunk and um..yeah and she never knew it she wanted to tell you sooner but I thought maybe I say it before she does cause you deserve to know." I felt my heart crack hearing what she just did she just slept with my EX boyfriend!