Ch.21- First interview

Reaven's POV

I was in the dress and it felt weird at the same time because I haven't used one in like 5 years now, but tonight I am and Heaven is getting ready in the dressing room, the time she came from school Lou introduce Lux to Heaven and they became really good friends.

"Nervous?" I looked to see who said that and it was and it was Ethel I smiled and hugged her straight because I'm not just nervous, I'm scared.

"Yeah, you can say that." she smiled and looked around

"Reaven, don't worry it's not like your going to be out of a show or something, because you have a beautiful daughter and a boy who loves her and plus Harry choosed you to be with him not another girl he was with, he choosed you." I smiled and hugged her again I swear, she always knows what to say.

I heard the door open and I saw Heaven Wearing a small skirt and a small white shirt on top it looked so cute she had a huge grin in her face I smiled and hugged her as well, hey it's a habit if I'm nervous I hug a lot.

"Mommy, you look like a princess." I smiled and I saw Lux admiring me as well I smiled and bend on one knee to reach her height, I can see why the boys love Lux so much.

"Hi." she smiled and waved nervously I think I'm a stranger to her, because I was one of those girl's who was praying to have her life but right now I think I lived beyond what she has now.

"You and Harry are really nice together." Lux said shyly I smiled and looked at Lou I can see why she is also really Cute!

"Aw, thanks I'm sure you'll find the same boy." I chuckled and she did the same she was so cute I swear I looked at Heaven and she was looking at the drawings in the wall I smiled remembering Zayn did this in the live stream before but it looks better up close.

Then as I was admiring the drawing in the wall I felt hands around my waist I looked to see who it was and it was Harry I smiled and he kissed my right cheek,"You ready?" I smiled and looked at the clock ans it was only 6:54 and the interview starts at 7.

"Yeah I'm ready." Lou smiled and hugged me even Ethel I smiled Harry held my hand and Heaven was holding my left hand, we were walking to the van in front of us I looked at Harry and he smiled I know his happy but I'm scared maybe the fans will hate me like the last time.

By the time we got in the van started to move I looked at Heaven and she nervous herself I think she takes that from me and Harry sighed as he saw us so scared,"Reaven, Heaven, Don't worry I know they will love you." I looked at him and smiled and Heaven was looking at him and nodded I think she's starting to think about this TV thing.

Then after that little pep-talk Harry gave us I saw Camera's flashing and Heaven held my hand instantly she saw them I think she still remembers that Mob they did once to her the last time, the time we got down everyone was on the red ropes and flashing she was hiding from them and Harry was holding my hand tight knowing I will be okay.

Then we got in the studio I saw some celebrity's looking at me and Heaven I felt so insecure on how pretty they looked and I noticed that Heaven was the only kid in here,"Daddy?" I looked at Heaven and Harry looks at her and bends on one knee and smiles.

"Yes my angel?" she sighed and looked at me

"Their's a lot of pretty woman's here, when are we going to be with the person talking?" I smiled and he looked at me

"Um..I think it's over here." he pulled us to the door and I saw a lady with blond hair really short and she was wearing professional and till I realized that it was Ellen DeGeneres!

"Oh, Hi you might be Reaven Right?" I smiled I am so glad to see her for some reason, because she is so awesome and I just love her show.

"Yeah, I'm Reaven and this is Heaven." she looked at her and she bend in one knee to reach Heaven's height.