[You have 3++ messages...

Click!

-Kim Dokja! Where are you!?

-Kim Dokja! What was that?! What happened to you...

I should be the one who asked ,Yoo jonghyunk! Don't you think it's strange?And I didn't say it would be in my plan wasn't I?! I screamed in silence.

-Kim Dokja are you dead??! Answer me!

-You can't be dead, I knew you planned this Kim Dokja!

-I know you are stuck again in somewhere but just please answer me and tell me where are you!

-The Gods are fighting back Kim Dokja! We can't defent anymore! Where are you?!

They can't fight anymore?? So what happen to them right now?

[KimDok  ja is pa nic]

"Shut up."

[Th e sla sh hu rts me so mu ch sor ry Ki mDok ja]

The fourth wall's sound faded away slowly like an echo... without a second, it's really disappeared...

"Fourth wall? Hey ,do you hear me? You can't be....!"

[Shutting down all your skills]

"...Why even th.."

[New message received.]

Click!

- Kim Dokja where are you?! Stop playing around anymore! I know you are at somewhere!

- Come back Kim Dokja! Everyone are searching for you! 

- What happened to you Kim Dokja?

- Kim Dokja whatever option "he" give just don't choose any of them! Wait for me ,I will be there...!  

[Clearing message]

I don't know what happened to them right now, the gods might be forced him to choose something but what I can tell is ....I failed and I would not return anymore.

I formed a fist and holding back my feelings, endured not to unleash my tears, replying... 

"I'm... dead you idiot Yoo jonghyuk!..." Still my tears unleashed out from my eyes, flowing down on my face like a pair of river and I cried out.

[Message has been sent successfully.]

I kneeled because of tiredness, I grabed my hair with trembling hands.

[Shutting down conversation.]

Every surrounding became darken and silent but left my cries.

"I haven't ...say goodbye yet..."

Why? I was almost kill that arrogant God and completed the scenario, everything was in order, everything was going to be successed! But a man emerged and kill me by a mere slash before I put my sword in the god's heart.

...Who was he?

[Consificating your belongings.]

[Shutting down the system]

[Shutting dow....

My consciousness started to blur, I fell to the ground and my eyelids became heavier while my tireness passed through my head. I fainted...

......

......

......

......

[A contact is connecting to your device.]

[Connection completed.]

[The other party is searching for your location...]

[Access successed.]

[The other party is searching for the camera lens.]

......

[Connecting the camera lens.]

[Connection successed.]

......

[??? is watching you.]

......

......

......

......

[The other party restored your Middway conversation.]

[Middway conversation applied.]

......

......

......

[You had some new message from Middway conversation.]

......

......

......

- I'm on the way.

......