Silver Linings Playbook // Pat calls Tiffany Crazy

Warnings: Swearing + Mentions of Sexual Behavior?

Pat: Was it a test?

Tiffany: I kinda got that feeling, yeah.

Pat: Goshdarn it, I knew it it was a test. How did I do? I think I did pretty good.

Tiffany: Yeah she said that you were cool, basically.

Pat: Basically? Was I some percentage not cool?

Tiffany: No, she said you were cool, but you know.

Pat: No, I don't know.

Tiffany: It's just sort of how you are. It's fine, relax.

Pat: What do you mean? How am I? What does that mean?

Tiffany: Sort of like me.

Pat: Sort of like you? I hope to gosh she didn't tell Nikki that.

Tiffany: Why?

Pat: Because, it's just not right, lumping you and I together, I mean, it's just wrong. And Nikki wouldn't like that. Especially after all the shit you just told me.

Tiffany: You think that I'm crazier than you.

Pat: *scoffs + chuckling* Because, well, we're different, I mean--

Tiffany: Oh my gosh... Ugh. You're killing me.*sighs* You know what, forget I offered to help you. Forget the entire fucking idea because that must've been fucking crazy because I am so much crazier than you.

Pat: Keep your voice down.

Tiffany: I am just the crazy slut with a dead husband! *hysterical laughter* Forget it!

Pat: Shut the fuck up.

Tiffany: Fuck you! *Pushes everything off table* You shut the fuck up!

Pat: Hey! Hey! Tiffany! Hey, hey c'mon! I don't think you're crazy alright.

Tiffany: Yes you do.

Pat: No, I don't.

Tiffany: You told your therapist that you were in a superior mental illness category, didn't you?

Pat: What? Hey, calm down! Hey--

Tiffany: Just leave me alone!

Pat: Can I just explain myself, please? I didn't Nikki to think that I was associated with that kind of sexual behavior because I've never done anything like that, okay!?

Tiffany: You may not have experienced the shit that I did. But you loved hearing about it, didn't you? You are afraid to be alive, you're afraid to live. You're a hupocrite. You're a conformist. You're a liar. I opened up to you and you judged me. You are an asshole. You are an asshole!