Girl, Interrupted // Drugs and Chicken

Warning: Talk about drugs + cursing

Daisy: So what do you have that I want?

*Susanna shows laxative pills in palm*

Daisy: Put it on the bed and get out.

Lisa: Put yours on the bed.

Daisy: Oh jeeze, get out! Get out!

Lisa: C'mon Dais don't take advantage just cause she's new. Pony up some valium.

Daisy: Get the fuck out or I'm calling Valerie! Valerie!

Lisa: Yeah, Yeah, why don't you call Valerie? Let's call Valerie and ask her for some Colace just like Susie Q's got in her fucking hand. Why does it stink in here?

Daisy: I don't take Valium.

Lisa: I know Daisy that's the point you don't take them. They give them to you and you don't take them. Are you, are you gonna eat that or, or...

Nurse: Checks. Hey you've got visitors Daisy.

Daisy: I want some fucking Colace.

Nurse: Talk to Melvin tomorrow.

Lisa: You know what I think? I think you wanna poop, Daisy, I think it's been days.

Susanna: Look, it's okay, I don't care.

Lisa: I do, I do care! So daddy buys you a private and no one gets in, huh? You never leave except for when Valerie makes you go to the cafeteria where uh, you never eat. You're a laxative junkie so I always thought you were like Janet but then, then here you are with this fucking chicken bawk bawk bawk bawk. So what's with that, huh?

Daisy: My dad owns a deli asshole, with a rotisserie. I like my Dad's chicken and when I eat something else I puke.

Lisa: *sarcastic* Oh.

Susanna: But why do you eat it here? Why don't you like to go to the cafeteria?

Daisy: Which do you like better? Taking a dump alone or with Valerie watching?

Susanna: Alone.

Daisy: Everyone likes to be alone when it comes out . I like to be alone when it goes in. To me, the cafeteria is like being with twenty girls all at once taking a dump.

Lisa: That is fucked up Daisy! C'mon.*points to Susanna*

*Susanna follows*

Daisy: Alright! Assholes! Fine, here!

*They exchange and take pills*

*Lisa looks under bed*

Daisy: No! Lisa don't! No no no no no no please!

Lisa: Dios-fucking-mio! *Coughs* I guess that how Daddy knows she's been eating.

*Susanna and Lisa laugh*

Daisy: After I get to five Valerie makes me throw them away.