Chapter 2: U.A Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

Soon we head to our respected area, Midoriya and Takato happen to be in same area. Takato prepare by doing a bit of stretches, while Midoriya is mumbling as he is scared.

Takato: Easy Midoriya, calm down.

Midoriya: O-oh s-sorry it's just that I'm kind of terrified of what might happen. *looks over at something*

Takato: *looks at what he's looking at seeing Ochako and Akane talking to each looking a bit worried* guess they're scared too, come on lets go cheer them up. *Izuku nods and we were about to head over the two girls, but was stopped by glasses from before*

Glasses: Are you two going to-

Takato: *gives a pissed off look* So you decided to come for an ass whooping huh *cracks knuckles before he could do anything*

Present Mic: GOOOOOOO *gates open and Takato runs straight into the battlefield leaving everyone to eat his dust 

He sees the 1st group of 5 of 1 pointers, he jumps into air and his hand covers itself with black scales, slams down to ground destroying the group of 1 pointers getting 5 points

Meanwhile in U.A Watch room:

Nezu: It would seem that we have a promising set of first years.

 Snipe: Look at examinees #968 and 901, they are doing quite well, they seem the most promising.

Aizawa: I take my eyes off them if I were you, *points at one screen showing Takato ripping apart most of the pointer robots* Examinee #179 has shown the most promise *they look his score is at 89 villain points.*

Midnight: ooo~~ I think I see someone I like~~

All-might: yes, but now it's time for the real test 

Nezu: Agreed it's time for the 0-pointers *hits a button*

Back at Entrance Exam: 

Takato: *dust self off* I collected a good set of points, better head back *hears massive explosion looks behind him seeing the a giant robot comes out of nowhere, moving straight towards his direction* huh so that's the 0-pointer. *suddenly hears a second massive explosion* What the hell *looks over and sees a second 0-pointer appear I thought they said one zero pointer per area*

At Watch room: 

All-might: w-what why are there 2 0-pointer at area B

Snipe: Must be a malfunction, is there anyway to shut off the machine

Nezu: I can't, it seems that the examinees are on thieir own

Back at Exam: 

Takato: *walks away slowly seeing the others run away in fear* Tch, cowards *soon hears someone groan in pain looks behind himself, his eyes widen with horror to see Akane, on the ground, leg trapped in rubble as 0-Pointer is about to crush her underneath it's foot* AKANE *runs over to Akane's aid soon makes it to her as he digs away rubble. The 0-pointer closes in for the crushing finally digs her foot out and tosses her safety as Takato is crushed underneath the foor of zero-pointer*

Akane: RYUJIN-SAN

Back at Watch room:

All the the teachers were, eyes widen with horror, as they had their first casualty in U.A. Midnight starts tearing up, and Snipe takes off his hat and puts it on his chest to mourn the lost. Suddenly they, hear the 0-pointer metal groan as they look to something truly impossible.

Back at Exam: 

All the students look up in shock as they see seeing something lifting up the 0-pointer foot up, causing the zero- pointer to slowly tip over. Their eyes widen to see Takato, alive actually lifting the 0-pointer foot up,with all his might, as he lets out a monstrous snarl. He then started to push the leg up forcibly. Tipping the 0-pointer backward, then yanks with his claws grips onto the legs and with a mighty pull, ripping off the massive machines leg off. It, starts falling forward. That's when Takato letting lose a monstrous roar, picks up the torn off mechanical leg and hurls the leg at the chest of machine, impaling it with it's own leg, as it falls backwards from the force from the throw, causing it to explode when hitting the ground. Takato lets loose, a roar of victory straight into the heavens, all the examinees staring in disbelief of what just happened. Looks over and sees the other 0-pointer is on ground head blown off.

Takato: Well this got interesting *walk over to Akane* Hey Akane, you ok? *Akane looks at me seeing tears run down her face hugging me tightly crying* W-woah um 

Akane: I *sniffles* thought you *sobs* were killed... *slowly hugs her* 

Takato: It's ok, it will take a lot to kill me *notices her bruised leg letting go of hugs* you're hurt...

Recovery girl: *walks over to us * my my that was some feat young man. *stares at her*

Takato: Miss, can you help her, she has a injured leg. *she nods and kisses Akane leg healing it* 

Recovery Girl: *takes out a gummy* now eat this to get your strength back up *Akane nods taking the gummy and eating it recovery girl looks over at Takato* Now how about you, lifting something that big must have caused some injury.

Takato: don't worry I'm fine *showing the cut on my arm, healing closes up rapidly* see

Recovery girl: Hyper regeneration as well, Incredible young man, you will be a great hero, one day.

Takato: Perhaps *looks over at Akane and picks her up bridal style, she starts blushing hard*

Akane: W-what are you doing.

Takato: well it's quite simple. I'm finding a more better place for you to rest *walks to exit*

Akane: o-ooh then next time you should let someone know when you pick up someone

Back at Watch room:

All-might: Those two kids have proven, to have the quality of a hero.

Midnight: *sighs* he didn't need to scare everyone like that.

Snipe: Did you guys see how that kid lifted the 0-pointers leg.

Nezu: Yes, I believe those two deserve hero points, what do you think Aizawa-san *Aizawa is watching one part in particular with great interest* Is something wrong?

Aizawa: This kid, *Showing Takato letting loose a monstrous roar at the end* that roar sounds... familiar...sir, with your permission, I want those two in my class...