"Don't be an ass." She threw Tyler into Klaus's arms.

"Leave him alone!" Elena spoke up.

"Shut it, Ms. Gilbert."

"I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." He bit his wrist and made Tyler drink his blood.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry." He snapped his neck, killing him. Elena, Matt, Bonnie, and Blaine were all completely shocked. Blair and Klaus only smiled, the redhead letting go of Elena.

Matt was the first to move, sitting next to Tyler's body. "He killed him."

"He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena informed him.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping." Klaus added. He grabbed Elena's arm and looked at her. Elena makes a sign to Bonnie and she left with Matt, while Blaine stays. Rebekah looked at Elena.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." Rebekah said as she observed her.

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus suggested. Rebekah dragged Tyler behind her by his arm and left. Klaus looked at Elena.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing." Klaus told her. Blaine was quick to stomp up to his sister.

"Are you compelled? Why are you doing this?" Blaine asked, she saw Klaus perk up, trying not to let them know he was listening.

"Nope. I'm just doing what's best for me. You may not see it now, big brother, but he has been better to me in these past few months then you ever were to me. I saved your life, and you didn't even bother to come looking for me. At least Stefan had the reassurance in knowing his brother cared." Blair said quickly. Klaus frowned a little bit at her sad tale.

"I did look for you! But it's not like you wanted to be found. I hadn't even seen you in person since the '20's, when you-"

"Tried to kill you." She interrupted, grabbing him by the throat and speeding up to hold him against the wall. "I tried to kill you because for 300 years, I was stuck in a tomb. You left me. Then I couldn't even do it. I couldn't even kill you." She dropped him to the floor and started walking away. Of course, he followed.

"Blair, you're my sister, and I couldn't take care of you, so I got rid of you. That will always be my biggest regret. I was blinded by Father and heightened emotions. That doesn't mean you have to be my enemy in every situation forever the rest of our lives." He pleaded, making her laugh, and turn back around.

"Oh, poor, naive Blaine. It's never truly is your fault, is it? 'It was a young mistake, Blair! I wasn't myself!' You should get one thing into that thick skull of yours." She grabbed him. "I am not doing this to try and get revenge on you. I'm doing this because I saved you. My revenge will be worse for you." She then broke his neck, and walked back over to Klaus.

"How was that? To much? Not enough?" She sat next to him, trying to lighten the mood.

"Just right. I suppose I taught you well, love."

"If by well, mean nothing at all," She put her head on his shoulder, "then yes. You taught me so well."

He smiled at her joke. He liked having her as a genuine friend. It was momentarily calm, until Stefan entered the gym, looking around. Blair's head immediately shot up.