trece

"Aye bro you gotta chill."
Israel pushed Qua back down into the chair.

"Man I ain't mean to put my hands on her or none of that."
Qua ran a hand down his face.

"You should've thought about that before you even did all that. How the hell you gonna kiss up on a female when you got a girlfriend?"
Israel was tired of babying Quavious.

Everybody but Ray knew that Quavious had anger issues and that nigga was lowkey crazy. But that didn't give him the right to knock her on the floor and call Ray out of her name. Qua knew that he wasn't supposed to be drinking when he was taking his medication. That was his dumb ass fault.

"Man, you yelling at me like she didn't pour a whole cup of Hennessy on my head and shit."
Israel scoffed.

"Shit she took it easy on you nigga. I would kicked yo' big dumb ass in the balls."
Qua rolled his eyes.

"You ain't shit."
Qua said.

"Nah nigga you ain't shit. How you gonna cheat on her and then get mad when you get caught? You just a dumb nigga. How you gonna drink on top of taking your medicine? Your stupid ass just was asking to fuck up won't you?"
Israel continued on his rant but Qua was too busy blowing up Ray's phone.

To my little one 💙
Look babygirl I'm so sorry.

Please answer me.

I swear I just wanna talk to you.

I ain't mean for none of that to happen.

Ray please call me back.

To my little one💙
18 missed calls, 18 voice messages.

She continued to ignore his pleads as they fell on deaths ears. Ray didn't care if it was an "accident". Even if he was drunk, he didn't have the right to hurt her. So she was about to hurt him.

She wanted to reply so bad and say "Boy fuck you." But she didn't want to crush his sorry ass dreams. Picking up her phone she texted Ashantè that she had the location.

To Ashantè 🥰
I know where he is. You can send Uncle Russ and em'. 610 Lockhaven Dr. Tell them to wait until he exits the house and not to hit Israel. And make sure they don't fuck him up too bad. 

To Ray🥵
Bet that up suh.

A smirk had found it's way onto Ray's face. She was about to prove a couple of things to Qua.

She wasn't just Keyontae's little sister, she was Nova-Ray Jackson. Just because she was a little timid didn't mean you could fuck her over. She wasn't to be played with because if you played with her you played with your own life.

Setting the phone down she pressed play on Criminal Minds. He put his hands on the wrong one.

○○○○○

"Ight bruh, imma fuck with you later."
Qua dapped Israel before walking outside of his home.

Getting to his car, he couldn't even put the key in the door to unlock it before he felt someone knock the wind out of him. Regaining his balance he tried to swing but the three buff men didn't even give him the chance.

"You like to put your hands on females? Hit me bitch."
His accent wasn't local, it sounded foreign. He threw a mean ass right hook which landed Qua on his ass.