15

They all change into comfier clothes and carpool in two separate cars to their choice of restaurant.
Jimin stole a ride with Namjoon and Seokjin. Along the way they kept blasting music and screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs, possible getting whip lash as well.

They get out of the car and enter the restaurant, they scout out the other couple who already got a booth. Jimin scoots in on the end of the booth, facing Jungkook.

They start chatting about random things while they wait for their orders they already put in before hand.

"You know, in a little bit, I'll be able to start working at the hospital here," Jin mentions.

They all cheer and shower him in 'congratulations'

"At least Jin Hyung has got his life already set in front of him," Taehyung laughs.

"Don't worry Tae, you might be useful somewhere,"Namjoon snickers.

"Jungkookie and I are trying to get jobs for choreographing dances for people... hopefully idols," Hoseok starts.

"No working for you!" Jin yells.

"Ah Hyung~ I need to get the job first before I can take time off."

"But it's not good!"

"Exercise is actually pretty good for you when you're pregnant."

Jin rolls his eyes.

"Just don't wear yourself out Gukkie," Jimin adds.

"I won't Hyung."

"I'm interested to see how this child is gonna turn out," Namjoon snorts.

"Don't break it," Jimin laughs.

"You think we're that bad at parenting?!" Taehyung asks.

"Tae, you are a kid yourself."

"Watch me! I'm gonna be the best parents ever."

"We know you will be," Hoseok kisses the latter's cheek.

All their food gets delivered to their table and the set it out so that everyone can share.

"I'm gonna miss doing this all the time," Jimin sighs.

"It's not like we're not gonna be friends after this," Hoseok mentions.

"Yeah but everyone's gonna be busy with their own lives."

"We will need to make time for us to hang out all together.., boys night out!" Jungkook suggests.

"We're not using that title," Namjoon throws a napkin at the younger making everyone laugh.

~

After finishing off with dessert, Seokjin pays for everyone, being the Hyung that he is.

"You better thank me bitches."

"Thank you very much babe," Namjoon kisses the elders cheek.

"You didn't need to," Jimin mention.

"Don't make me take it back."

"Oh.. thank you so much Hyung!"

They get out into the parking lot and say their goodbyes. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook get in their own car together and drive off.

"Do you need a ride Jiminie?"

"Nah, Yoongi's gonna pick me up, he says he has a surprise."