7

"You have a family, you have us. Family is not only by blood. You are the one who chose your own family, related or not." Jiu said putting her hand on her shoulder reassuring her.

"Inspiring and everything but does that mean that you're dating your fake sister."Gahyeon said with her eyebrow raised.

"Then we will be the moms." Jiu said smiling widely.

"I wouldn't mind if they actually respected at least once." Yoohyeon complained.

"Let's be real Yoohyeon is a dog and the rest are just clowns; but I guess in the end I wouldn't mind having them as my moms even though I'm 20 year old." Gahyeon whispered the last part.

"If Yoohyeon was in charges here, we probably wouldn't have lasted even one day." Siyeon said.

"Hey! Why are you all insulting me! I did nothing to you Siyeon. You should at least have my back."

"Sorry not sorry, that's just the reality." She said without caringa bit about her friend.

"Why are you not saying; you should defend me!" Yoohyeon said looking at her girlfriend.

Jiu looked at Yoohyeon confused with her mouth stuffed with food. "What?" she replied confused as to why everyone was looking at her.

"I think we lost her there" Siyeon laughed.

When we all had finished dinner, I helped clean up and washed the dishes and afterward I went to my room as the other did the same. I checked out the time on my phone it was 11 p.m. almost 12 p.m. but I didn't really felt tired so I decided to watch randoms videos on Youtube until I noticed a video that explained the tragedy that occured here. And that was such a bad idea, first of all I became scared that the teenager who had killed some girls would come back to life just to kill me too and after that my phone died. Now if someone tries to kill me I can't call the police, hopefully that doesn't happens. Tomorrow I will ask the girls if they have a charger or if they know the way back to the city. I hid myself under the covers, praying that nobody would actually kill me, eventually I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up because of the light of the sun. I reach out for phone but in the process I remembered that my phone had no battery. For what felt like 30 minutes, I wondered whether I should stay in my room and wait until I hear the presence of someone alive or if I should go downstair and see if someone is up.

I decided in the end to go downstair. I went downstair without making a sound, I looked in the living room and in the kitchen but no one was there. I went back in the hallway, deciding maybe it's for the best that I stayed in my room and I wait for them to wake up.

On my way in the hallway, I looked back at the photos that were hanged there.

I stopped at the photo of 1947 terrified but this time it wasn't the cut that had interested me.

It was the fact that Jiu was in the picture but not only her also Sua, Siyeon, Handong, Gahyeon, Dami and Yoohyeon. They were all there and they looked exactly the same.

Was I becoming crazy?! Or were they ghost from the past?! Or both?!

I'm starting to lose my mind.  Maybe I should runaway from this place like right now but I don't know the way to the city.

Wathever no time to think about that the first thing is to get out of this haunted place.

As I was about to go take my things, something hit my head hard and everything slowly became dark and blurry.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, I'm sorry I didn't uploaded earlier.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

I also hope everyone is doing okay during those times and that you have something to occupy yourself with.

See you next time