Chapter 37: Big Sister Spare Me!

"Zhang Xuan..."

Shen Bi Ru tried to break through Shang Bin's blockade to save him, but she was knocked back consecutive times.

Shang Bin's cultivation is on the same level as her. He might be spoiled due to his powerful backing, but his strength isn't false. Even if she possesses the strength to defeat him, she is still unable to break through his blockade within a short period of time, especially if he chooses to execute only defensive maneuvers!

"I am the one who brought harm to you..."

Seeing how she is unable to save him, Shen Bi Ru is filled with guilt.

She thinks that the reason why Shang Bin is dealing with this fellow, who was the last for the Teacher Qualification Examination, is because of her!

Otherwise, as someone of such high standing and the grandson of an elder, towards an infamous trash who has no background whatsoever, when there's no connection between the two, why would there be a grudge between them?

Yet, after pulling him down into the mud, she is unable to save him. The guilt she is experiencing at the moment torments her painfully!

"Why is there no movements? Could it be that Zhang Xuan has already died?"

The more panicked she gets, the more incapable she is of breaking through Shang Bin's blockade. With Shang Bin blocking her sight, she is unable to view the situation over at Zhang Xuan's side. She can only hear complete silence in the surroundings, as though he didn't even struggle against the assault of the Sky Shattering Lion.

There can only be one possibility... Before Zhang Xuan could retaliate, he was already smacked to death by the Sky Shattering Lion!

After all, even she is unable to withstand a single blow from the tier 6 savage beast, who is equivalent to a Pixue realm expert.

"Haha, he is already dead. It is too late for you to make a move now..."

Hearing that there is no movements behind him, Shang Bin's eyes light up. He knows that the trash would definitely be unable to withstand a single blow from the Sky Shattering Lion. He laughs heartily out of excitement. Judging that there is no need to block Shen Bi Ru any longer, he leaps aside.

"Zhang Xuan..."

The moment Shang Bin leaps away, Shen Bi Ru doesn't waste time on him and hurriedly rushes forward. Just when she thought she would see a pool of fresh blood with a miserable corpse lying in the center of it, her slim figure suddenly freezes and she stares in a daze.

"This... This... What happened?"

Initially, Shang Bin thought that his goddess would burst into years from the shock of the sight. However, upon seeing such an expression hang on her face, Shang Bin quickly turns around to take a look. With a single glimpse, his eyeballs widen into huge circles and he almost faints from overwhelming astonishment.

He sees the incomparably ferocious Sky Shattering Lion, which had rushed towards Zhang Xuan earlier to rip him into numerous shreds before, lying in front of Zhang Xuan like a pug, licking his hands.

Zhang Xuan's other hand is stroking the head and ears of the Sky Shattering Lion and unspeakable pleasure appears on its face.

"The heck? What happened?"

Shang Bin is on the verge of tears.

This Sky Shattering Lion is his grandfather's beast pet and it is extremely proud. Even for Shang Bin himself, just a simple touch would incur its fury, not to mention stroking its head!