not my boyfriend

You pushed him away and got off the kitchen counter and mentally slapped yourself.

God i'm starting to love him.Please make this stop i have Jeno to have a crush on.

"B-Beomgyu..we should stop."you turned around and stated those words.

"I know.I've also been overreacting to you about..'loving' you i guess.It is uncomfortable,i feel you Y/n..but it's nothing that can ever be stopped."he looked down and covers his eyes with his hands.

"I guess,this should stop?"you actually hesitated.

"If we both can.We'll try."he steps closer to you and patted your head.You agreed with a nod and a smile.

"So,shall we play games?"he changes the topic.

"I bet you'll lose in the Mario game."you smirked at him.

"Ha!Try me girl."he winked at you.

Right in the heart.

-skip-

"What?!I told you to jump!"he exclaims as you currently lost in being Luigi.

"Hey!You had no life while being Mario.It means that you have lost earlier anyways."you stated pouting.

"Fine let's try again."Beomgyu replayed.

"Also,they weren't assigned for a work.They only got inside their rooms."Beomgyu said as you recalled about his lie.

"You lied?Beomgyu!They could've been watching us!You pervert!"you hitted his arms multiple time.

After hitting him extra times he held your wrist and you struggled from his grip while he stated,

"I'm not a pervert!Be glad i didn't slip my hands under your clothes miss Y/n!Besides i checked around before i could even kiss you!"he stated and you stopped as you both looked at each other,suddenly remembering the previous incident.

"Ah,that.But the other one?The c-clothes,slip?"you stated randomly as both of you blushed and he let go of your wrist and replayed Mario.

"Let's play it again."he changes the topic and you agreed with a low 'yep'.

Yeonjun came downstairs as he noticed you both playing games.

"Hello my love birds,enjoying the game?"Yeonjun asked as you and Beomgyu looked back.

"Yeah grandpa!We enjoyed it!"Beomgyu replied and Yeonjun kicked Beomgyu from behind since Yeonjun is sitting down at the sofa.

"Watch your mouth!"he continued to watch you and Beomgyu playing games.

Yeonjun had an idea in his mind to make Beomgyu jealous.Ever since,Yeonjun's starting to ship you and Beomgyu deeply..and actually has a small crush on you but won't take it seriously.He came closer and attacked you with a hug from behind.You were shook but just let it slide since you were focusing on playing the game.

"I'm gonna make you lose."Yeonjun said and shook you up.

"YeEoOOooNJUUuuUuUUnNNnniIIiIiIiiEe~" you spoke while being shaked.

Eventually you were really focused that you..lost.

"Yeonjunie,you should play it.I shall have revenge."you said and hugged him from behind as you started to attack him by tickling him instead.