so annoying

-7.26 p.m.-

"Alright guys!Let's go to the park!"Soobin said being excited.

"Oh crap i forgot!Hold up i'm gonna go change!"you said running upstairs.

"Wait,Beomgyu's changing as well-"HueningKai reminded.

"Ohhhhh no."Taehyun said in English.

You rushed upstairs,always getting the wrong room.You swung the door open not even staring in front of you.Once you stared,you saw Beomgyu about to button his last 2 buttons looking back at you.

"O-oH i'm..sorry.I didn't know..i'm just gonna-"you stated,as he took more steps closer to you and is literally in front of you.

"Nah,just stay we share the same room anyway."he said and you nodded.

It was an awkward silence and he was just standing there.

"So,i want you to button up my clothes."he said.

Follow and obey and he says.."I'm no gentleman anymore then..i'll be a bad boy.".your thought reminded.

Of course you didn't want to do it,but because of the 2 reminders that took down your denial to his command.

"Okay."you replied simply and kind of hesitated to button but you slowly placed your fingers on the button.

Your fingers kept on slipping away and you tried your best to actually slip in the buttons to the hole.The more you slipped it,the more he pushes you to the door trapping you with his arm.

It's just 2 buttons why is it like this.you thought.

You buttoned the last button and you just stayed there..just waiting for his order if you can go or not.

"Good.You can go."he said and you walked to your bag.

You took out a long sleeved off shoulder clothes which is in pastel pink coloured along with ripped ends dark blue jeans.You were quick enough to get inside the bathroom and immediately locked it not wanting another "K-Drama Scene" happening.You make sure the door was locked and started changing.

-7.31 p.m.-

It took you a lot of times in the bathroom since your pants was being a damn bitch that you couldn't even fit it in one go and the floor was wet making it more complicated.You tied your hair into a half tied hair but you pinned your tied hair with a flower pin.You got out of the bathroom only to see all dudes on their phones,and looked up at you.Their eyes kind of looked like they were in awe but you just smiled at them.

"My oh my,a princess has arrived."Yeonjun said and took your hand..and kissed it.Literally,the back of your hand.

"Yah yah don't do that dude."Beomgyu said pushing Yeonjun away who is laughing at Beomgyu.

Yeonjun looked at you and winked without Beomgyu knowing.

"Alright guys!Let's go~"Soobin said and you quickly took all your things and stuffed them inside your small handbag.

-At the park-

The park wasn't as far as you expected.It was about..10 metres away.Not so far right?RIGHT?-

"What should we do right now?"you asked and everyone's eyes were on you.

"Well,just walk around,go shopping, buy some good foods, and just..chilling with you."Yeonjun stated about to put his arm on your shoulder but Beomgyu was quick to be in the middle of you both.

Yeonjun's arm was now on Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Wow,the sunset is beautiful."you said looking at it.

All 6 of you stopped at the moment and watched the sunset,being amazed by the beauty.

"Well,it looks like you.So bright personalitied and a beautiful view."Soobin said being cheesy.

"Ew don't flirt with Y/n,she's only here for 3 days and now we have 1 more day before she has to go."Taehyun spitted straight facts.

"NOOOO DON'T LEAVE!"HueningKai said hugging you by the side of your waist.

"Hahahaha,don't cry HueningKai.I'm not gonna disappear from your life forever!"you said and hugged HueningKai as a 'comfort'.

"Ey i want a hug too~"Yeonjun cooed pouting.

"Aww come here!"you said opening your arms wide as HueningKai let you go.

Yeonjun and you were hugging and everyone was laughing..except for Beomgyu.Beomgyu stared at you hugging and laughing with Yeonjun..and is also seeing wherein the other stranger guys looking at your body shape.Yeonjun let you go and everyone started walking away.You were left behind,and was almost caught on the waist by one of the dude..and OF COURSE BEOMGYU'S THERE TO SAVE YOUR AS-

You were surprised when Beomgyu spun you and you are now,face to face with Beomgyu.

"Wha-Yah!What are-"

"Look i'm saving you okay?There's a dude that looks like he's gonna sell you for ₩200000 or something."he whispered and you were speechless.

Mr.Control Bad Boy saved me?you thought.

"Aww babe you're so cute!Don't be shy!"Beomgyu stated making you furrowing your brows.

"I'm acting like i'm your boyfriend so start as well before they think it's fake!"he whispered.

"A-AhM, HAHAHAHA i-i'm not shy!I'm..flustered!But..stop making fun..of me..yeobo!"you said and you both started giggling.

"THIS IS SO WEIRD!"you whisper yelled.

"Shut up!Did they left?"he whispered back.

You both looked to see none of them standing there.You both sighed in relief and let go without looking at each other.In the corner of your eyes you saw Beomgyu fixing his tie.

"Yah!You two!Where were you guys?"Yeonjun yelled from afar.

"Oh uh..i dropped my phone!And..we stayed because..we're both afraid that it might've cracked!"

"Did it though?"he asked and you shook your head.

"Thank goodness.Come on!"Yeonjun said grabbing you and Beomgyu's hand running.

That act..was making my whole system running like i've never experienced before.

-TBC-