not a chance

-10.48 p.m.-

You are now shopping by yourself..but also get a company with all the TXT members anyways.You are now all by yourself in the ladies section,there were too many bikinis that you just don't want to expose your body to everyone..but you also heard that it was a private swimming pool.You were still thinking on what to choose.

You took two extra shorts since you don't know why but you couldn't find the long pants.You took the long sleeved leaf designed tops and also a high neck halter top along with a white jacket.You went away to find the boys,and met up with Soobin who seems like he was literally looking for you as well.

"There you are.Come on,we're paying."he said and snatched the clothes in your hands and ran off to the counter.

You wanted to shout but since it's public you didn't.You ran over to the counter to see the boys laughing and giggling at each other,HueningKai left to you and looked like he blushed.

"It looks like they are teasing about the clothes i took huh?"you said and HueningKai nodded.

"Pft,sorry."you said and patted his head although he's tall/cause he's short.

-a few moments later-

You all went home and immediately changed into your swimsuits.You asked Taehyun in the car what type of swimming pool are all of you going to,he replied that it's the private swimming pool.

You decided that you should be wearing the long sleeved leaf designed tops and the shorts you had bought.To cover it up for the whole journey,you wore a black blouse tying the rope on your waist and slacks.You got out of the bathroom to see him wearing a black jacket but a t shirt on as well,black pants and a bucket hat.He looked at you up and down.
*early info : all their clothes were in run away when they swim at the pool*

"You're not gonna take a swim?"he asked and you raised a brow.

"Um,i am but i needed to cover up first."you said as he nodded.

"To be honest,this ride is only for a minute or something.So,you don't need this blouse."he stepped close and you sighed.

You shook your head as he chuckled.

"Day by day you're getting braver.Who told you to get the guts?"he said and trapped you to the wall.

"Well,consider yourself to have balls to talk with a lady like this and that."you spat and walked out of the door,pushing his arms from trapping you.

"Oh hey Y/n.You're-Woah..i-m sorry,anyways you look so pretty."Yeonjun said and you blushed at the compliment.

"But it's simple Yeonie.It's not so majestic looking."you replied.

"You look like you'll attract a man with that..and that man is me oop-Anyways i'm gonna go."Yeonjun said and left.

That man is me?Yeonjun is getting weirder and weirder everyday.you thought but shrugged it off and went to Soobin as he is downstairs.

"Oh hey Y/n."he said simply but you can tell he's looking at you,admiring you.

"Hey Soobin.To be honest,is it okay if i wear this?I mean,i did wear my swimsuit inside but does it look okay?"

He was eating chocolate waffers and he almost choked but thank God he didn't.He swallowed the chocolate waffer and replied,

"You always look beautiful,stop asking."

You blushed but thanked him and he fed you some chocolate waffer.You gladly let him feed you as the other members came downstairs.

"Whoo!I'm excited!"HueningKai exclaimed as you admire his adorable personality.

"HueningKai's excited and happy today."you said and chuckled.

"He's always happy..but actually,happier when you're around."Soobin said raising his brows.

"Hm,cute."you muttered.

"Hey,me too."he said and you looked at him.

"Fine.Soobinie is cute too."you complimented as he blushed and kind of panic.

You didn't realise at all that Beomgyu heard your conversation with Soobin.

-at the swimming pool-

All of you got in with the flashlights,you were in confusion why the place has no guard or anyone but you guys.

"Oh..it is private.So silent."you said as the other members agreed.

"For everyone's information,i'm going to check the water's condition."HueningKai said and took off his shoe.

You looked at him and he dipped his leg in the pool..with his socks on.Seems like the other members had no idea,and is just checking around the pool place.You tapped on Yeonjun's shoulder as HueningKai got in the pool.All the members including you since Yeonjun dragged you over and came near to the pool.HueningKai popped out of nowhere.

"The water's great!Have a swim guys!"

The other guys went away to take off their shoes and they jumped inside the pool.You froze totally being dumbfounded for a few minutes.After awhile,you took off your shoes while the boys were screaming and laughing while swimming.You dipped in your feet for awhile but it was cold,so you stayed outside for awhile.Yeonjun noticed how lonely you are as he swim to you.

"Hey Y/n..you okay?"he said placing his arms on the 'shore'.

"I'm fine.It's just that this is actually my first time going to a swimming pool.I mean,i know what it's like and stuff..but i've never swimmed in it."you explained and he was focusing on your explanation the whole time.

He went to the back and spread his arms wide.

"Come in.I'll guide you."he said and it shook your heart for how sweet he is.

"Okay."

You dipped in your leg and damn it was feeling deep.Yeonjun came closer for you to hold a grip on him.Once you did,you dipped in your whole body inside.Thank goodness that the water didn't drown you or something,the water was around your shoulders but also near your neck.

"Wow..it's deep.Yeonie..i'm scared."you said getting a lot of things conquering in your head about drowning.

"It's okay it's okay.I'm here i'm here,just hold onto me tight if you're too scared."he said as you hugged him instead.

He wasn't surprised at all,knowing how scared you were just by hearing your voice tone.

"What's going on here?"Soobin asked.

"Y/n's scared..maybe you can hold her,you're tall and you won't even drown or something right?"Yeonjun asked as Soobin nodded.

"That's why i'm always saving all of your drowning figures."Soobin said and you and Yeonjun laughed.

Yeonjun passed you to Soobin,but Soobin gave you a piggyback ride instead.You carefully placed your hands on his shoulders instead of..choking him.

"Is little girly Y/n scared?"Beomgyu came out of nowhere.

"Well,this is my first time."you said.

"I'll hold your hand for support princess."

-TBC-