devil

-10.07 a.m.-

You blinked your eyes open,basically still sleepy but awoken after what seems to be like 6-7 hours of sleep.You stretched as you felt a hand on your tummy as it started moving as well.You looked beside you to see Beomgyu still asleep but was talking in his sleep some sort of alien language.You just hold onto your laughter as he woke up as well.

"Why are you smiling?"he asked,his voice was in a deep,raspy tone.

You shook your head and thank god he didn't pull you back in the bed as you stood up,getting inside the bathroom.After your morning routine,you got out to see no sight of Beomgyu.

Maybe he went to the other toilet.you laughed a bit.

"Good morning beautiful!"Yeonjun said as he hugged you.

He's so affectionate.

"Any plans to go anywhere?"he asked letting go the hug.

"Nothing at all.I mean,staying at home can still be relaxing,especially with you guys."you stated..actually sounding like a flirt-

"Yeah sure.Soobin's got plans though."Yeonjun face palmed and you giggled.

"Where's Beomgyu?"

"Beomgyu?Bamgyu?We call him Bamgyu because of his chestnut hair.Anyways,he went inside my room because he said 'you took too long inside the bathroom'."he said pointing to his room.

"Ahh okay."

Short awkward silence.

"So,just get ready because Soobin wants to go..to the beach eventually.Again,related with water."he sighed.

"Oh,Soobin loves water?Not by drinking only i mean by..well,you get what i mean."you said to see Beomgyu entering inside the room.

"What are you guys discussing?"Beomgyu asked being clueless.

"Soobin wants to go to the beach so get ready.Anyways,i'm gonna go to get ready.Bye Y/n~"Yeonjun said and slapped Beomgyu's face gently.

Both of you stood there,basically not even knowing what to do anymore.

"We're gonna get ready right now."he said and you nodded.

"Problem is,i don't even have another swimsuit or something.Guess i'll have to go half and half there."he said and you get what he means.

"Do you have any?"he asked and you nodded.

"Yep.It's a high neck halter."you said finding the high neck halter.

"High neck halter?What the heck is that?"he asked and you looked at him like,'are you serious?'.

"You'll see it when i wear it."you said and he hugged you from behind as he place his head on your shoulder.

"No,i'll find out now."he said as coincidencely you pulled out the high neck halter top you were talking about.

"Oh damn.You'll look hot.I'm just gonna go change."he said and left to the bathroom.

You waited for the door to close and you quickly ran into someone's room which is random.You looked up and see HueningKai.

"Oh hey!What are you doing here?"he asked as you hold up your swimsuit.

"I'm gonna overlap your bathroom for awhile.Beomgyu's busy using it mine..or ours."you said as he nodded.

"Yeah sure,go ahead i don't mind."he said,seeming like he's also searching for his swimsuit.

Before you could step in,you thought for awhile.

"I'm not gonna wear it now..maybe i'll wear it when we get there."you said to yourself and left without a word.

"Eik?Y/n noona/dongsaeng,i thought you were gonna use the bathroom?"he asked as you shook your head.

"I'm thinking that i'll might wear it when we get there.Because,it's very appealing so,you know..i'm gonna wear it later."you said as he nodded and put an 'o' mouth,understanding.

You went back inside you and Beomgyu's room as he looked at you confusingly.You replied his expression with the same expression,earning an eye brow raise on his face.

"Are you mocking me?"he asked as you shrugged.

"In fact,no but in a state,yes."you said.

He closed the light and you were weirded out.Suddenly,he pinned you down on the bed again grabbing your wrist to hold you from pushing him strongly.

"You want your second punishment?Fine then."he whispered.

You felt his presence just getting closer..closer..and closer.The lights are closed and you're definetly scared of him by that.You used your other free hand and tried so hard to push him away,but you were shaking and getting weak so it was no use.You felt your nose touched with his and he-

"HEY GUYS ARE Y'ALL-wait why is the light closed?"Yeonjun said and turned the light on.

Beomgyu's position was sitting down and you both looked at him and Beomgyu acted normal.

"Were you guys having a conversation again?How many times do you guys have to do that?Anyways,are you guys ready?"Yeonjun asked confused but ignored it.

"Oh yeah.Come on Y/n,let's go."Beomgyu said waiting for you to stand up.

You stood up but packed your needed things like your swimsuit,your change clothes,and other things.Afterwards,you walked beside Beomgyu as he grabbed by your waist and he whispers in your ear.

"Just wait 'till we get home."

-TBC-