together

-10.28 p.m.-

Beomgyu woke up as he sees you beside him still snuggling on the blanket still sleeping.Beomgyu then became playful as he took one of his shirts and placed it in your hands as he went to the bathroom.After awhile,Beomgyu got out of the bathroom as he quickly went to someone else's room.

You woke up,not even remembering whatever happened last night.You felt like you are grasping on something as you looked over,and it was the white shirt he had worn yesterday.You screamed in a whisper tone as you muttered curses under your breath and let go of the shirt.Beomgyu came right on time and he started cracking up after he closed the door.

"Y/n,i'm sorry.It's not real!It's just a prank!Nothing happened i swear to god!"Beomgyu kept on laughing as you threw pillows at him and took one to attack him.

"YOU-DAMN-BITCH!"you shouted as you realised on what you said,but was still hitting him.

Suprisingly,he didn't care you cursed.He just walks out of the room,leaving the door closed as you were dumbfounded by his sudden 'nice' actions.You snapped out of it..but still thought if it,while tidying the bed.

Was that really even Beomgyu?I mean,it's good he's nice now..but what was that?

You went downstairs,being greeted by the other housemates.

"Good morning!"HuengKai,
"Good morning lil' squish."Soobin,
"Good morning princess."Yeonjun,
"Oh,good morning Y/n!Wanna eat something for breakfast?"Taehyun greeted and asked.

"Well,of course i would..but what could be the food?"you chuckled.

"Easy,cereal,ramyeon,biscuits,beverages or whatever you wanna eat anyway."Soobin 'promoted'.

"Uh,ramyeon?I guess?I mean,it's refreshing in the morning."you kind of laughed.

"Okay,we're eating something else anyway."Taehyun stated as you laughed,having one question in your mind.

"Have you guys seen Beomgyu?I need to talk to him."you asked.

"Damn,you guys are so suspicious.But he's at the living room."HueningKai pointed out.

"Oh,okay,thanks."you thanked him.

You went to the living room,to see Beomgyu exactly at the sofa changing channels as if there were no interesting shows to watch.You sat down beside him as you noticed that he looked at you,and suddenly averted closer towards you.He looked around and immediately pushed you down to the sofa.You were shook that he did that and you felt the intense rising as he comes closer and closer none stop.He placed his face directly at the crook of your neck and eventually..started kissing on it.

YeonjunSoobinTaehyunHueningKai WHERE ARE YOU?!you mentally screamed.

"GyuGyu!Y/n!"HueningKai exclaimed.

Beomgyu immediately tickled you as you started laughing after feeling the tingles after what he actually did to you.

"Why are you tickling Y/n?"HueningKai chuckled weirdly.

"I told her to be silent when tickling her,but she is defeated like right now."Beomgyu stated as you wanted to spit on his face for lying.

"Well okay then,anyways we're watching horror movies tonight.It is 10.30 p.m. okay?Don't die please."HueningKai

"I'm-PFFFFTTHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA DYING!"you laughed the hell out of yourself.

"Ahahaha,o-okay i'll be going now."HueningKai left as Beomgyu stopped tickling you and pins you down by your shoulders.

You yelped a bit as Beomgyu just smirks at you,eventually leaving you and went to the kitchen for the other guys.You stared at the ceiling,thinking what it would be when it is probably one more day to be with him.Suddenly,Yeonjun hover on top and smiled right in front of your face.You were shook because he was a little too close to you to be exact honest.

"Hi."he greeted.

"Uh,hi?"you said.

"What are you doing here?"he asked.

"Well,i'm..bored.So i'm just..staying here."you smiled.

"Cute."he said and pulled you up.

"You know we're watching a horror movie right?"he asked.

"Well,i'd think that you three planned it so you'd also know that a small someone would tell me about it."you explained in one breath.

"So,stay with me okay?Just snuggle with me or something,i'll protect you.*wink-smirk*Anyways,let's go and eat breakfast."Yeonjun pulled you by your arm and you both stood up.

I'm.Flustered.you thought.

You sat in between Soobin and Beomgyu.Beomgyu takes each glances at you,especially when you talked with the other members especially Soobin since he's beside you.Beomgyu grabbed your arm as you tried to take the last piece of kimchi.The other members just kept on talking with each other,unknowing the situation happening between you and Beomgyu.

"Oh,you want the last piece?"you asked as he shook his head.

"I want you.Don't just be awkward to me,talk to me too..i'm lonely."he said slowly putting your hand down as HueningKai kind of saw.

"Are you guys alright?"HueningKai asked as the other member's attention was on you both.

"Uh,i'll go wash my hands."you smiled and stood up,heading towards the kitchen.

As you were washing your hands,you heard another person washing their hands in the bathroom.After you washed your hands you excused yourself to be in the room..alone.You started to scroll on Youtube to watch random K-Pop,mukbang or just random videos.You squealed as you saw Stray Kids and ATEEZ videos randomly popping in your recommendations.You felt pretty uncomfortable lying down,so you decided to watch the videos while standing up.You watched 'Stray Kids -Levanter Japanese.version'.

"Wow..damn that's a lot of practice..oUHF..eyyy he slayyy.."you muttered compliments to yourself.

You paused the song and decided to turn on ATEEZ Crack.You took your air-pods and just started laughing at the crack moments.You got kind of bored and decided to go downstairs for some random snack.You expected for all of them to be downstairs,but seems like all of them went upstairs.You went to the kitchen counter and took some sour candy to please your tastebuds.You felt snakey arms wrapping around your waist and lips placed on your shoulder.Your shirt was oversized and at the moment you didn't really mind your collar slipping from your shoulder.You looked over and saw Beomgyu's face.In your surprise,you weren't shook at all.You were slowly getting used to his flirty ways.You looked over him again and you started to feel him kissing and biting the spot he was on.You yelped silently and slapped his arm that was wrapped around you.

"Y/n.."he called out.

"Y-Yeah?"you stuttered cause you're just blushing like hell.He pulled out his index finger as you got confused.

"Just now the 4 members are assigned for a work..so we are the ones in charge on this household.So..let's do something fun."he smirked and pushed you to the wall.

He comes closer and closer,not an inch could be counted.You placed your hands on his chest and your foreheads connected.He lifted you up and placed you on the kitchen counter,his arms trapping on both of your sides.For your current position,you were holding his shoulders as he looked straight in your eyes and you looked straight to his as well.

"Come here."he pulled in for a kiss and it became passionate to the kiss of French..and kind of rough.

-TBC-