anytime

-6.29 p.m.-

You silently went to you and Beomgyu's room as he was just in the bathroom showering.You actually still haven't gain your trust in him yet.Afraid of the consequences of being alone with him,you went to the living room and ate packs of gummies while thinking to yourself.

Did i just..literally fell and felt something in that kiss?It was so..random-i mean,a random feeling came like i wanted it to last forever.Am i really liking him now?It's only the playboy KDRAMA that i like..but this is real life?What am i gonna do?What if i really did betrayed my feelings to Jeno?

"Oh?Y/n,you're out early."Soobin said as you gave a quick smile at him.

"I got hungry,that's why."you replied lying to him and yourself.

"I was planning to call pizza delivery."he said taking his phone out.

"Pizza's good,i'm good it it."you said shrugging your shoulders although he wasn't looking.

It was a short silence wherein you were eating and Soobin was busy about the pizza delivery thing.

"Okkaayy,what do you want?"he asked and it kind of jolted you.

"M-Me?No,you pick yourself."you said walking to the sink to wash your hands after eating somewhat 3 packs of gummies.

Soobin watched you as he kind of got lost in your small smooth movements with your oversized shirt making you look smaller and cute.You turned heels on him and he looked back inside his phone.

"So did you already order or do you still want me to order?"you asked getting closer to see his phone screen.

"I think,maybe you should order it as our special guest."he smiled his upper lips hiding and the bottom pouting.

"Well,if you say so."you took his phone and ordered.

-7.46 p.m.-

You have been staying at the living room with Soobin for all the hours of procrastinating,waiting for the pizza delivery.Eventually,the pizza delivery guy came ringing the bell.

"Oh oh!Remember the dare Soobin!"you said laughing as he just chuckled preparing for the dare.

"Here's your pizza-"

"Ah thank you very much!"Soobin said in a silly tone and bowed down like it's new year.

You hold your laugh since the pizza guy didn't see you.

"UhAhah,okay?"the pizza guy said weirdly and Soobin handed the money.The pizza guy was about to leave for the next delivery when-

"Merry Christmas!"Soobin said and waved at him.

The pizza guy looked at Soobin weirdly and just raise his hand up a bit as he drove off.Soobin came to you groaning,superiorly embarassed about the dare.

"Ahhhh how did i lost?"Soobin pouted and plopped dissapointingly on the couch.

You have been laughing,giggling,cackling for what seems like to be reaching 5 minutes.

"Y/n it's not funny anymore!It's embarassing and takes a lot of effort to do that!"Soobin said just blushing watching you laughing over him.

"I-HAAHAHHAHAHAHA-tHe dUdE's fAcE-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-"you continuingly laughed.

"Yo!What's with all the mess of laughing here?"Taehyun said shaking his head as the other members came.

"WAHHHHH PIZZA!!"Yeonjun exclaimed running downstairs immediately.

All the others gathered and as if..Beomgyu didn't.It got you pretty pitiful and kind of worried about him.HueningKai later on noticed about the amount of people here.

"Wait?Where is Beomgyu?"HueningKai asked as everyone got a short silence towards each other.

"Y/n?Can you check out what's going on with him?"Soobin asked and you started to hesitate.

Is it gonna happen again?Is it really gonna stop there?you thought to yourself.

"I'm gonna go."Yeonjun said and he stood up rushing upstairs.

"Well,let's all wait."you said as everyone groaned.

"Naahhhh,let's not wait."Taehyun stated.

"Yeah!I'm super hungry."HueningKai added rubbing his tummy.

"I agree.Why wait when you're starving?"Soobin said taking a slice of the pizza.

You laughed a bit,but waited for Yeonjun and Beomgyu while the others just starts eating.A few minutes later,both of them came downstairs.

"Hey y'all,the beauty kings came back."Yeonjun and Beomgyu posed..too dramatically.

"Ew."Taehyun sazzed making a hand gesture looking more 'sazzy'.

Beomgyu immediately sat down beside you and you felt the awkward intention happening.

"Did you ate yet?"Beomgyu asked normally and you literally started shaking.

"N-No."you replied simply.

"Well,eat up because we're all here."he smiled sweetly at you.

I hope this is real.you thought and took a slice as all of you enjoyed the pizza.

-10.23 p.m.-

Everyone was still enjoying their own activities and you were sitting on the couch enjoying watching their activities.They are currently playing games just screaming,laughing and just being a typical gamer they are.You were on the couch eating some popcorn they have like you're watching a movie or something.The one sitting beside you is Taehyun as Yeonjun and Beomgyu are in the kitchen..discussing about something.

"What's taking Yeonjun and Beomgyu so long?They are so missing the fun."Taehyun scratched his head 'frustrated'.

"Right?We all have no clue."you exactly know why.

Both of them came back with smiles on their faces but Beomgyu was quick to rush you and him upstairs.Taehyun tried to grab you but misses the grasp as Beomgyu just quickly and fastly stomps on the stairs.

"Yeonjun hyung!What did you do?"Taehyun asked as the others are also curious.

In the room Beomgyu immediately locked the door and sat down as he pulled you to make you sit down..at him and in front of him.He was holding your jaw so you can't look away.He gave you a super angry look and it made you more scared.

"Why did you tell him?"his question made you silent.

You pursed your lips and averted your eyes away.Slowly,Beomgyu comes towards you and pulls you by your back to get even closer.The intensity increases and you both made eye contact,being inches close.Beomgyu loves your cute shook reaction you're giving him.Beomgyu slides down your lips with his fingers and smirked as it made you scared like hell.

"Don't play around Y/n,but you are..so i'll play with you,you're my favorite doll."he whispered and the light turned off.

Why is it always on the right-wrong timing?you thought.

He kissed you immediately and both of you eventually liked the giving and passings towards each other.You pulled away for small breaths and he whispered softly,

"Stay with me."

-TBC-