nope

-10.46 p.m.-

You were all in laughter before you get to reach your home doorstep.It was basically the second last day before you would have to leave their place.You took the air of home and ran upstairs basically just wanting to clouch on the bed instead of the sofa.You tip-toed yourself towards the bed and sunk to the bed,breathing peacefully again.The bed sunk but you met with Beomgyu's eyes.

"My fair maid,help me with my tie please."he said giving you a dimple-smirk and you just follows what he says.You both then stood up.

That smirk attacked you.Real hard in your heart and your whole body system.You came to him and honestly,you don't even know how.

"Um..how do i do it?"you asked and he looks at you raising a brow.

"You've never learn?Tch,fine.Follow my instructions."he said grabbing your hand and placed your hand on his tie.

You gulped hoping no one would get in and see this situation happening.You bit your lips feeling a bit scared and is having trust issues.He told you the instructions and you just followed him,just feeling a bit nervous about a lot of things running in your mind.After every instructions were told,you immediately just backed away.

"Yah,did i tell you to let go and just walk away from me?"he said making you feel scared.

"U-Uh i-"

"Come here."

He came closer and was quick to grab your waist before you could even make another move.You were in more surprise that he dropped both of you on the bed.He's on top of you but only using his one arm from the side and you are in a crisis on what you need to do now,because if you try to do something else to get away from that position he would be more bossy to you because of moving without his order..so why try?

"Now,what is your punishment?"he asked as you just stayed silent.

He started scanning your face,and at the door he suddenly looked at.He gave you a face that says "don't move" and walked away to lock the door.Even worse,your position is now that he's trapping you with both of his arms and he is now in front of you,blocking you from the light time by time.You gulped and he chuckled.

"Don't be scared.I told you,i'm a minor.No virginity is taken or something..but,only touches can okay?"he said sounding like a flirty bad boy instead.

"..Y-Yes."you replied,literally sounding like you are obeying him.

"So tell me.."he said and spun you and YOU are now on top of him,but he got a grip on you to make sure you don't run.

"What are you gonna do?"he asked and you just started to shake,feeling your heart beating faster and faster.

"Um..i don't wanna..do anything?"you replied,earning a chuckle from him.

"You'd think i would buy that?"he said and spun you again,changing positions.

"Alright,it's my choice.First.."he said and you were feeling an eternal crisis of 'help me' crawling over you.

"I'm gonna have to have a nickname for you."

The fuck?That's all?Pft-you thought.

"But,if you wanna take it seriously.I will."

WHAT THE HECKOFKINDAPOTATO SENTENCE IS THAT?!your thought screamed.

"Okay okay!I-I-We will plan out for my nickname..and,you'll leave me alone?"you asked..not wanting actually wanting to ask.

"Hm,not forever but yes i would.But only for awhile."he said and you both had a staring contest.

Your thoughts were interrupted most of the times,because of his eyes just piercing like it's reading your mind or something.He then said,

"Well,your name is "Fair Hot Maid".That's all,i'll leave you alone for now."he said,literally leaving you as he got out.

FAIR HOT MAID?!HELL NO-you thought,your brain messed up because of the nickname.

Your starting to feel,your life is gonna be miserable because of him.Thank goodness,that you're gonna have to leave tomorrow from this whole crisis place.A soft knock was on the door and you took a glimpse,only to see Taehyun just looking at you.

"Oh,were you sleeping?Sorry-"

"Ahhh no no no.I was..zoned out.So,what's up?"you asked getting off the bed.

"Well,just wanted to say thank you for just staying by in this house.It was fun being with you and..we'll see you at school tomorrow.I'm saying this because i needed to sleep."he said and it made me confused.

"Wait,you should've said that tomorrow because..i mean,i'm not going out today?"you said and Taehyun face palmed.

"Ohhh no!I spilled my secret paragraph for tomorrow.Anyways,good night."he said and you gave him a hug.He was a bit surprised but hugged you back.

"Good night Taehyun."you said and closed the door after waving at him.

I'm just gonna sleep.He's responsible for his own room anyways.you thought and prepared yourself for bed.

You changed your shirt into a short sleeved baby blue shirt and a grey shorts as you comfied yourself on the bed.You couldn't actually sleep,but you still close your eyes forcing it to doze off.You heard the door open,you knew it was Beomgyu.You only heard his steps a few times,but then he stopped.You took a small teensy bit of peek..to see him opening his white uniform.You immediately closed your eyes and just pretended to sleep.

"Pft,i know you're awake.Don't act like i didn't know...You can open your eyes,i'm dressed up."he said but you didn't open your eyes at all.

You felt the bed sinking,and you swore that you felt the electric system in your body shocking you.He wrapped arms around you like his 'teddy bear' and you felt his breathing right in front of you.

"Fine then Hot Maid,i'll be the boss you'll never mess with again."

-TBC-