She seem to be having a battle in her head about whatever it was she was thinking. She let out a deep sigh and walked over to the bed.

"Look you know that I care for you a lot and I'm so happy you found someone like Alex but I don't know"

"Its ok get it out." I said holding her hand

"Well first off Ben and I broke up. There is no bad blood  between us. It was kinda a mutual thing."

"Ok but why yall seemed so happy?"

"See that's the thing I was never happy I was just putting on a act. Then one night Ben confronted me about it. We talked about everything and I finally got it. Shit he knew before I did."

She looked in my eyes and said something that I wasn't expecting

"See the thing is. I'm in............."

Alex POV

Once I was back in a full leg cast, that I learned that I would have to have it on for three months then I would get a mobilizing one for six months. I had made the fracture bigger but I didn't care because I would do it all over again.

While we waited to be discharged Steve spoke to me

"I was wondering if it would be ok to stay in the guest house. I have no family your it for me Alex. I look at you as a little sister who happens to be my boss. I would feel much better if I was closer to you."

"Wow you talked. I would like that very much and you are family to me. I'm happy you see me as a sister."

"Yea I know I don't talk much. I'm kinda socially awkward." He said stretching the back of his neck.

"It's all good. It's nice hearing your voice."

He blushed and I laughed he put me in a headlock. We were laughing when the doctor came in.

"Sorry to interrupt this lover's moment.."

We both looked at eachother and started to laugh so loud.

"Man this is my sister. I will never see her like that." Steve said

"Oh I'm sorry but ummm the nurse is going to come and give you some pain medication and discharge papers and explain everything to you."

I was still laughing. Steve was trying his best to stop but couldn't soon we were laughing all over again. We finally stopped and were talking about when he would move in. The nurse then came in.

"So I'm going to give you a shot of tylenol 3 then I'm going to take the iv out. Before that I'm going to explain some things ok." She said kinda flirty while putting her hand on my arm. I shook it off and Steve laughed.

"So as the doctor said you will have to have the cast for three months then another one for six months during that time you will have to do physical therapy. The doctor also wrote you a prescription for pain. If you have any questions please don't be shy to call. I mean if it is anything at all." She said flirty

"Yea no my fiance is a nurse so I will be in great hands. Now if we could hurry this up I would like to get home to my pregnant fiance and my kids."

She just nodded handing me the papers and the other paper to sign. She gave me the shot and took the iv out. Steve helped me up and I took the crutches.

"Do you mind if we stop by somewhere to get some food because I'm fucking starving."

"Yea we can do that." I said laughing

We ended up stopping at at Wendy's. We ate in because he was so hungry. He literally had three full meals. Then talking about he needed more. I told him Rose was cooking and he picked me up and ran to the car.

"Why the hell didn't you say that before. You know how much I love her cooking. Just so you know I probably won'ttalk to anyone but you for awhile. "

"It's all good. Just take it at your on pace."

We got home in about twenty minutes. Steve took my papers for me while I walked with the crutches. We saw Dave and Jess sitting in the living room with the twin.

"I see you went with black this time." Dave said

"Well that wont stop them they have white markers you know." Jess said

"Yea I know I got black because this will be on my leg for three months."

"Ahhhh I see. Well Tia said she was waiting for you to come to the room once you got here. Rose is almost done with dinner I will send Dave and Steve up to get yall when it is ready."

I nodded at her and went over to the elevator. Steve came with to make sure I was good.

Once we got to the room he put the papers on my nightstand and left with a worried expression but I gave him a nod while saying I'm ok.

Once he left I turned to Tia and Anika. They both had worried looks on their faces.

"So what is going on?"

They both looked at eachother as if they were having a conversation.

"Ok stop. One of you will tell me what the hell is going on in the next minute."

Anika seem to try and get small and hid behind Tia. It just pissed me off even more

"First imma need you to calm down because one Alex is in his crib right there. Two your scaring her and me and three because I'm asking."

Fuck I didn't mean to scare them it's just been a rough couple of days.

"I'm sorry queen I didn't mean to scare yall and I did not see him there." I said

Once they both saw I was calm Tia grabbed my hand while Anika grabbed my other one.

"Well you see while you were at the hospital Anika here revealed something to me. I think it will be best for her to tell you though."

Omg

"Look Alex I didn't mean for this to happen I didn't even realize it at first. Ben helped me see my true feeling." She stop. She seem like she was trying to get the right words out. Tia just rubbed the back of her hand.

No fuck way

"I'm-----I'm-----....."

I saw that she was really having a hard time. So I took her other hand from Tia into mine.

"Look Anika no matter what you tell me I'm never going to judge you. I care for you so please don't be scared. Whatever it is we can work it out."

"See when you do things like that you make it so much worse." She said chuckling and Tia doing the same.

"Wait what to you mean?"

"I think it would be better if you showed her. And Alex I'm one hundred percent with this." Tia said

What the fuck is going on?

Before I could ask what she meant but that I felt lips on mine but I didn't kiss back because they were not Tia's.

"Alex I'm in love with you and Tia."

How in the actual fuck

Hey Gals and Guys
Hope yall enjoyed this chapter. I'm trying something out. Now I know how this book ends but if u take this road this book will have mor chapters then I wanted but that's ok. I really want yall opinions on the matter. Should I just keep the main couple as is or add a little something for the long run. I know what I'm doing for the next two chapters but I still would like yall input. I may be the writer but yall are the readers and yall matter to me. Thanks to those that comment, vote and read. I really do appreciate yall. Oh imma say this again if you are too shy to say something inbox me a Hi and I will count it. But for real yall ain't got nothing to be shy about. I'm pretty nice person unless you come for me. 🤣🤣. I don't judge and will like yall for yall. Ok I have gone on to much. Let's try for 75 votes and 15 comments.

Tuggy