Beach Bitches

The next morning, I changed and trudged down the stairs before anyone else was up. I made some eggs, bacon and pancakes for the guys and as soon as I plated everything, the guys came sliding down the steps.

"BREAKFAST BITCHES!!!" I yelled.

"WOAH! WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!" Mikey replied with the same enthusiasm.

I handed each of them a plate, watching them vacuum up all the food on their plate.

"So, Renee," Calum started. "No more dreams?"

"Nope. Thank god." I said, taking a sip of my newly made tea.

"Good, so. Do you guys want to do something today?"

"Sure, how about we go to the beach?" Ashton asked.

"THE BEACH BITCHES!" Mikey practically screamed.

"I don't care," I replied. "But I need a bathing suit first."

"I'll drive Renee to the mall to get a bathing suit and we'll meet you guys at the beach." Calum offered.

"Okay, let's go!" I grabbed Calum's hand and led him to the car. "Bye guys! See you later!"

Calum started the engine and we headed to the mall. I ended up trying on about 7 different bathing suits until I settled on a black bikini and a blue one-piece with the sides and back missing. Calum's jaw dropped when I tried them on, and told me that his little sister wasn't wearing something that revealing.

"You only wear shorts." I retorted.

Calum eventually agreed to getting them and drove us up to the beach. The guys were all in the water, practically drowning each other.

"HEY LADIES!" I yelled, slipping off my cover up and hopping in the water after Calum.

"HEY GURL HEY!" Mikey shouted. "LOOKIN' FAB!"

I was wearing my new blue "one-piece".

"THANKS."

We were at the beach for literally 10 hours, taking a 2 hour lunch break. For lunch, basically all we had was stuff from the boardwalk. Ice cream, cotton candy, popcorn, gigantic turkey legs and more.

"So," I started. I was in the car with Calum and Mikey, following Luke and Ashton. "Do you guys have girlfriends?"

"I do," Calum said. "Her name's Helena."

"That's cool. Mikey?"

"Yeah, I have a girl named Cameron."

"You guys must get all the ladies," I winked.

"Girls throw themselves on to us so I guess we get the ladies." Calum said, glancing at me.

We pulled into the driveway of the house and we all took a nice, long shower. I walked into the basement and into the movie room, popping in Pitch Perfect. The first movie that caught my eye. I laid back in the recliner and slowly fell asleep.

I felt arms snake under my neck and behind my knees. The muscular arms lifted me up, carrying me to my room. I peeked one eye open and saw that Calum was carrying me up with Mikey trailing behind us. They laid me in bed and tucked me in under the covers. I got 2 kisses on my forehead and heard the door close.

Best. Brothers. Ever.