«18»

The mates were lounging in the living room looking bored and the servamps were busy planning something and were currently out to get the things they need. A loud knock came and Mahiru groaned and went to see who was at the door.

He peeked through the window and saw Shizuka and went back to lay back in the couch. He told everyone about the person in front of the door and the rest decides to ignore the pounding at the door. The pounding got too loud and Licht finally snapped so he went out and kick the girl who was trying to get inside.

He was satisfied when the girl went away eventually and he went inside to crash and sleep. A few hours later the servamps came back just to see their mates asleep. Kuro went to the couch immediately to catch his mate who was about to fall. Lily chuckled when he saw his mate and his brother hugging each other in their sleep his mate was also clutching Abell in his sleep. Hyde noticed dirt and mud on his mate's shoes so he took them off.
Hugh was summoning bats to act as a pillow for his mate.

The pounding came back after 10 minutes. The mates groaned and threw a pillow at the door. Jeje pulled out headphones and placed them on his mate's ear. The remaining servamps clamped their hands to their mates ears and waited for the pounding to stop but never did.

Kuro came up to the door and slowly the door opened. There was Shizuka and he glared. She was about to walk in like she owned the place KEYWORD:about to because she was stopped by Kuro whose eyes were shadowed and he dragged her and threw her after the both of them were away from the house/castle.

She turned and was ready to jump into his arms thinking that he chose her instead of the brown haired kid.
He grabbed her and she leaned in thinking that he was going to kiss her but she was mistaken as he pushed her to the ground covering her clothes with dirt.

Shizuka was about to go up but was stopped by "kuro please come back I wanna sleep and tomorrow can we go to the stationary store I wanna buy some sketchbooks?" Kuro nodded and went back to the house where Mahiru immediately went to his side.

Kuro brought Mahiru to their room to sleep and soon later the rest of the servamp went to sleep too.

The next day  the mates and servamps went to the mall. Licht went to the music store to find some paper to create some new music notes instead of the ones given to him by his manager.

Since Tetsu is still a student he and Mahiru went to the stationary store and told him what to buy and what not to buy. While in the store Mahiru grabbed a few art supplies which he found out that he was a great drawer, Misono bought doll clothes for Abell and a sewing  kit to see a doll for himself some fabric for clothes and stuffing.

Mikuni was checking out combat  shoes and tried some. Once he found a perfect pair and also his size he paid for the shoes and joined the others. As the ten was walking home they heard footsteps behind them which made the mates groaned internally thought'not again' the mates grabbed their servamps and separated themselves and promised to meet up someplace else.

Kuromahi went to an alley. Mahiru was keeping an eye out for the footsteps to cease while Kuro turned into a cat and once the coast is clear Mahiru grabbed Kuro and ran the opposite direction from where they ran from.

Misono and Mikuni along with their servamps were hiding on the roof slightly bending down and not to be seen by the people below. Mikuni raised his body to see the coast was clear so he and his brother jumped down nearly giving their servamps heart attacks but breathed out a sighed of relief once the two were unharmed.

Licht and Hyde were hiding in a tree. With his legs hooked onto a strong tree branch,Licht looked around the place and jumped down slowly unhooking his legs and ran in the opposite direction with Hyde following behind him.

Tetsu was the safest since he can run fast and he jumped from roof to roof to loose the person chasing him. Hugh helped his mate by going into bat and made the bats cover him while he jumped. It was then cleared and Tetsu stopped jumping and ran towards the meeting zone.

There he could see that everyone made it and everyone continued their journey back. Once back home the servamps caught their respective mates as they fell down.

Mahiru's body emits wind from his body injuring his servamp. Licht has fire erupting from his body slightly burning Hyde. Misono has light glowing from his body and Mikuni was emitting lightning from his body electrify his mate and lastly Tetsu's body turned cold.

~somewhere else~
"I feel my descendant, I have to go hanasaki" he could feel his lover's grip tighten but loosened a bit enough to break free from.

~back to the servamps and their mates~

The wind subside,fire burned out, glowing stopped,lighting went away and cold was warm again.

A wind tornado came,a volcano erupted, a snow cloud appeared, a  small thunder storm formed and a small orb entered the room.

The wind tornado died down and a white haired boy with red eyes stood there. He introduced himself"my name is Kobayashi and Mahiru is my descendant".

The volcano erupted violently and a girl with cherry haired with chestnut eyes introduced herself"hello my name is Hanaki and Licht is my descendant".

The thunder storm ceased and a guy with blonde hair and black eyes introduced himself"my name Bester and Mikuni is my descendant".

The orb glowed yellow and a girl with pale green hair with pink eyes introduced herself"my name is Yuki and Misono is my descendant".

The snow cloud disappeared and a guy with black hair blue eyes appeared"my name is Branson and Tetsu us my descendant". Once the introduction was over the mates groaned and slowly woke up . Kobayashi started calming Mahiru down when he saw strangers in his house and a huge gust of wind came towards Kobayashi but Kobayashi stood unharmed. The other elements looked at Kobayashi in aww.

The necklace around Kobayashi's neck beeped so he took it out and clicked on the logo and his lover's face appeared still in the bedroom and half naked. Hanasaki asked"where are you babe?I hope your not trying to find a way to kill yourself again rat poison is no longer affective on you"

Kobayashi blushed and answered"I'm not killing myself and I'm with my descendant"then hang up. The elements decided to leave and told the mates how to control the elements. Kobayashi disappeared first and returned to his lover who attacked him by throwing him to the bed.

So after the ancestors left Mahiru spoke"so we're immortal" the rest nodded slowly not wrapping their heads due to the information they learned and thus everyone decided to sleep it off.

Kobayashi-trickster
Hanaki-OC
Bester-OC
Yuki-OC
Branson-OC