«14»

Mahiru was sleeping soundly and the doorbell rang interrupting his peaceful slumber. He groaned when the sun was in his face and kuro was whining in his sleep when he felt his mate move but continued sleeping.

Mahiru got up and took a shower,got dressed and went downstairs to see the mailman he opened the door and the mailman gave something to Mahiru then left.

Mahiru inspect the paper and opened it.

Dear,
Mahiru Shirota we are inviting you to  the 3rd year reunion that will take place at xxxx hotel.

We hope to see you there

From your former classmate

Ps. Please bring your lover.

Mahiru was shocked but kinda nervous but should he really bring kuro to the reunion? What would the school say about him being the mate of one of the alphas.

He went back to their room and asked "hey kuro?"

The servamp turned and answered"yeah?". The brunette was suddenly felt nervous so he took a deep breath and asked again" do you wanna come with me to a reunion?" While giving him the invitation.

Kuro scanned the card,looked up and nodded his head.

Mahiru went to their walk in closet and found some suitable clothing and Kuro took another suit and both of them went out.

The two were walking until they saw the place. Mahiru asked the reception and the reception asked"hello I'm here for the reunion" the reception spoke" ah then you may turn right then take the elevator to the 2nd floor then take a left" mahiru and kuro nodded and followed the direction and into the room.

Once the duo arrived the people on the room noticed and greet the two.

The two were immediately hugged by Ryosei,Kousuke,Sakuya and Tsubaki. Kuro spoke"yo ototou" Tsubaki replied "so your eve has receive the invitation"

"Yep"

A bunch of girls ran to Kuro hugged him. Mahiru went to grab his mobile spear from his leg to threaten the girls to get away from his servamp.

The girls didn't bother to leave kuro much to Mahiru's despise.

So Mahiru whispered his plan to Sakuya who immediately agreed because some girls wouldn't stop hugging his servamp.

The two found two girls and spoke"hey girls what lovely dresses you have" the girls responded by giggling and the two servamps heard and saw their mates with unmated girls flirting with them.

They shoved the girls aside and went to their mates covering their eyes  with their bangs. The mates were talking to the girls and picked them up and carry them away.

The two didn't complain and hi five each other much to their servamps confusion. The servamps placed their mates on chairs and asked"explain?".

"Well you two were busy being crowded with girls so me and Sakuya decided to make you jealous"

The servamps pecked their mates on the lips and decided to enjoy the reunion.

~Timeskip~
It was late and some of the guest left and the servamps and eve went home. Once neared the house Mahiru and Kuro said their goodbyes to Sakuya and Tsubaki and went inside to be greeted by the rest if the eves and servamps.

Mahiru explained everything and the eves and servamps went to sleep.