«13»

It was a hot day and the mates convince the servamps if they could go to the beach to relax. With a lot of convincing the servamps agree. The mates went to their shared rooms with their servamps and started packing some  clothes and sunscreen.

Once packed Mahiru and Lily started to prepare the food for everyone. The two were so busy to notice that everyone was downstairs. With everything done the servamps and their mates walked towards the beach. Once there Mahiru,JeJe and kuro stayed while the rest dispersed. Licht and Hyde went to play volleyball. Mikuni and Tetsu went for the ocean to swim but not to far from their servamps scared of  what would happen if they swam further.

Along with Misono,Lily and Hugh Misono whispered something to Hugh's ear and in return the  servamp of old child smirked and both of them looked at Lily with evil looks in their eyes and when said servamp is sleeping,the both of them started to bury him until his whole body was covered except his head. The two high-five and laughed silently as to not wake him up.

Once it was time for a break the mates and servamps except Lily as he was buried by his mate and brother.

When Mahiru noticed that Lily was not with them and asked Misono himself"Misono where's your servamp?" The said person just shrugged and grabbed one of the sandwich until"you buried him didn't you" everyone looked at Mikuni and his little brother who smiled. Jeje looked at his mate in confusion so the said mate who sigh spoke"he used to do that to me when I fell asleep on the beach when we were younger"

Mikuni went to to the buried and started to remove the sand and Lily woke up.

"You got buried by me and your brother"

Lily looked at his mate and brother in shocked but he got up and  grabbed a sandwich ate and chase his his mate and brother for doing such act and the rest laughed at the three's actions.

The mates got an evil glint in their eyes and tackled their servamps and ran following the three and the servamps chased their mates till the sky turned dark.

~Elsewhere~
~Unknown pov~
"Okay I'm nowhere near Japan and I don't know where I am"

~Back the rest~
The servamps were carrying their now sleeping mates bridal style and was walking towards home and they saw Tsubaki and his mate at the entrance and all six servamps went in and went to their rooms and Tsubaki was ecstatic to show his mate his room and they slept till the next morning came.

The next morning the mates and servamps were in the living room and the mates were surprised to say the least that they saw Sakuya and Mahiru asked" so what do you want for breakfast?" Getting out of the couch and went to enter the kitchen so the mates looked at each other said"scrambled eggs on waffles and bacon"together.

Mahiru nodded his head and went to work making the food.

A few minutes later Mahiru came back with six plates. The mates were practically drooling at the sight and started to dig in. The mates held their cheeks and said"so delicious" and continued to eat.

At some point the servamps were hungry and they couldn't taste the food but that all change when Mahiru grabbed his spoon and placed it in front if Kuro's lips. The mates were doing the same as Mahiru.

The servamps opened their mouth and the mates fed them. The servamps eyes widened at the taste and continued to opened their mouth to accept more of the delicious food.

After eating the mates washed the dishes and they were placed on their servamps lap and they cuddled. Hyde spoke"why did you guys feed us?"

Well it's because you took care if us and now it was our turn to take care of you just for today" said Mikuni.

The servamps blushed at their mates actions.

Mahiru got up from kuro's lap and said"me and the rest need to go buy some things" the servamps nodded in agreement and permission granted.

The mates went up to their rooms and changed into comfortable clothing.

The mates dragged Sakuya and went to the mall. Mikuni and Misono went to some clothing store,Sakuya and Mahiru went to the book store to buy books,tetsu went to the art store and lastly Licht went to the music store to buy some music notes.

At the end of the day the mates went home. Sakuya and Tsubaki have to come home and the mates told them they can visit when ever they want.

After the whole shopping the servamps helped their mates by carrying their bags

Once the day was done the mates and servamps went to bed.