«9»

The next day the mates woke up and got their servamps up for breakfast and ate in complete silence. Hyde slammed his hands on the table making the mates flinch a bit and the food go up in the air then dropped down.

Hyde said"we've stayed cooped up in the house for to long and besides we need to get fresh air once in a while" breaking the extreme silence. Mahiru went up and sat on Kuro's lap hiding his face in his servamp's chest indicating he doesn't want to see the brown haired b***h that was looking for him just to get together again.

Licht sigh in frustration and glared at the spiky blonde servamps of his said"we can't risk it if we meet with the GIRL we pointing at the brothers who were smirking,Tetsu who was letting of a little killing intent,and Licht pointing to himself in the end letting out huge amount of killing intent.

He strained his voice when saying girl to show he was very pissed at the said girl who keeps on ruining their lives. Mahiru smiled against Kuro's chest at how protective his friends were of him. He narrowed his eyes as he heard clicking noises from outside their house.

He and the mates went outside to see a guy wearing black attire sitting in a tree and holding a camera. Licht gave the tree a hard kick not enough to break the tree but enough to make the person in the tree fall down. Tetsu carried him inside,tightened his grip just in case the person in his arms doesn't escape.

The said person was struggling until Misono had to knock him out just buy putting his hand on the person's mouth and nose but with only little oxygen excess to not kill him. They went inside and they got a chair,ask the servamps if there were ropes and luckily JeJe emerged from the storage room and gave his mate the rope.

Mikuni grabbed the rope from him saying thanks and went to work and that was tying the suspicious person to chair. Mahiru grabbed another chair and placed the chair in front of the first one. The rest of the mates stood behind him.

Mahiru ask"so what is it that your doing taking pictures of us from that tree you fell from?" In a stern yet soft voice making the servamps who was watching the whole thing made them shiver from his voice.

The tied up person flinch at the time in his voice and started sweating heavily"I was hired by some brown haired chick to get pictures of someone living here,she gave me a description a guy with brown hair only". Mahiru looked down,his bangs covering his eyes, he got up from the chair which caught the attention of everyone.

He turned his face to his friends muttering"Mikuni,Licht you can do whatever you want with him" making the two looked at each other and smirked. The both look at the tied up person and cracked their knuckles.

After a few beatings the person was bloodied and no one can even recognise him so they untied the unconscious person and kick him to who knows where. The mates went inside and the door closes. They went to Mahiru and hugged him.

Mahiru hugged back'thanks for being protective of me guys' he thought. The  mates went towards their mates and hugged them. Sensing the hug the servamps hugged their mates back.

Mahiru said"since me and Lily are too tired to cook dinner" he said looking out the window seeing it was dark. Lily nodded with Mahiru his face showing tiredness. Tetsu sat down and Hugh went to sit on his mate's shoulder.

"Why don't we order take out" Licht asked leaning his head on Hyde's shoulder while the servamp pat his mate's head. Everyone was tired out by today's events and everyone agreed. They were tired"Mikuni ordered take out while the rest were slowly trying not to sleep. The take out came and Tetsu paid and brought the food inside, the mates ate including the servamps.

Once they finished they threw the take out,went upstairs,got dressed,went into bed and let the darkness take over as they went to sleep.

~elsewhere~
Nanami growled as the man who sent to spy on Mahiru went back to her all bloody.

She sigh in frustration and grabbed her hair. 'Well- she thought 'I have some  more thinking to do tomorrow' that was the last thought before she went to sleep.

Thank you so much for reading this book and this book has gained me 1.86k reads.I'm going to update this book when I have more time on my hands well see you soon

~bye~