«1»

(A/n: I was inspired by reading TheLostSilence)

Kuro and the rest except for the servamp of Wrath and Gluttony as they found their mate.

So tonight they will go to the as humans/omegas'annual selection' to pick out their mates/eves.

Meanwhile with Mahiru and the gang they were currently staying at Mahiru's place for the time being as Mahiru's uncle went on a business trip in New York for a few months so he invited his friends to stay while he was away.

Right now they were talking about the annual selection but was cut of as a certain someone saying'an angel like me can never be with a demon' and did his pose(AN:10 points to whoever guess it write).  The comment made everyone in the room sweat dropped at the raven.

"Guys" said Mahiru which caught everyone's attention"can we go to the annual selection?"then looked down.
Mikuni raised one eyebrow and asked"why should we" pointing at everyone in the room" go to the annual selection if we aren't going to be picked" he continued.

Mahiru sighed"so we could congratulate the ones who were picked and besides after the selection is finished we could go back home"

Misono on the other hand said"that's a good plan congratulate the picked ones then home I'm in".

Everyone agreed to Mahiru's ideas." Then we will go to the selection at 3 in the morning" Misono said and basically you could here some groans around the room.

Mikuni asked"why THAT early my cute little brother?" While looking up from his doll Abel-chan.

Misono replied" well for your information nii-san the alphas are vampires" in a soft tone when he realised everyone was asleep in the room.

Mikuni and his brother well mostly Mikuni  since Misono was still weak.

After everyone was either in bed for Mahiru while the rest were either laying on the couch.

Mikuni turned and saw his little brother sleeping he picked him up and moved him to the farthest side of the couch and placed Misono down and laid himself with him covered them with a blanket then fell asleep with the little blunnette in his arms like when they were little right after pushing the bangs away from his little face.

~The next morning~
Misono woke up in his big brother's hold he stayed for awhile then woke up removing his older brother's hold replaced with Abel-Chan who was on the floor then left for the kitchen for breakfast.

With the help of Mahiru a few weeks ago decided to cook bacon and scrambled eggs  for everyone. Lict woke up due to the smell of the food being cooked he rubbed his eyes and got up from the couch.

He went to the dining room connected to the kitchen he saw Misono cooking he took his sit down and fell asleep again.

Misono who finished cooking removed his apron arrange plates for his friends foods then put the foods on the plates,shook Lict to wake him up. When Licht woke up he woke the rest up.

Everyone woke up then started eating the breakfast prepared.

They found out there were clothes laid out on the couch and they soon found out that when everyone went to sleep Mahiru woke up laid the clothes then went back to his room to sleep. They wore their clothes that was laid after taking turns taking a shower.

Mahiru's clothing were a simple brown sleeveless top with blue jeans and sneakers, Misono wore a purple sweater with the same as Mahiru's. For Mikuni he wore cowboy attire with his usual hat with combat boots. Licht wore an indigo shirt along with his angel-wings backpack and lastly Tetsu wore light blue shirt with his sky blue vest over the shirt.

Once done changing they went out of the apartment while Mahiru was the last as he had to lock the door.

The friends were chatting with each other trying not to sleep as they woke up very VERY early and they were still sleepy.

As they arrived at the venue for the annual selection event they found a table, they sat down and continued sleeping as their table were the farthest from the crowd.

A black limo arrived and the servamps went out. First was Tsubaki as he needed to make sure his Nii-san didn't choose someone after their money or body,second was a blond with spiky hair who went by the name Lawless, third also a blond with long hair who went by Lily. Fourth a paper head servamp named JeJe ,fifth was a little child who goes by the name Hugh and lastly a  spiky haired bluennette with a lazy face on was Kuro came out.

As the servamps came to the stage everyone cheered or squealed loudly very loudly that woke the group of friends up from their naps but before Misono could shout'Shut up were trying to sleep here'.

Mikuni immediately covers his little brother's ear from the noise but he himself cringe at the loudness of the crowd along with the others. The announcer said" everyone settle down for the alphas are here" Kuro and the rest of his brothers smelt something delicious in the air and the smell landed on the friends group who after the crowd calmed down immediately went back to their little nap.

The servamps including Tsubaki who noticed the sleeping group did not fangirl or squeal at them but the group didn't and the servamps want them as theirs well excluding Tsubaki who have a mate Sakuya a former classmate of Mahiru from school.

The servamps went down the stairs which surprised the announcer who said"Alphas-sama" but was ignored by them as they continue walking  to the sleeping group's table.

Kuro picked Mahiru up, Lily picked Misono up, Lawless picked Licht up since Hugh could not  carry Tetsu he summoned his bats to do so and JeJe picked Mikuni up while Tsubaki was overjoyed inside wanting to tell Sakuya the good news that his former classmate Mahiru will be staying with him and their mates.

All servamps turned to the announcer saying" we have chosen our mates" much to the crowds disapproval and glared at the sleeping guys either  with disgusted looks or proud faces for the group.

On the way to the  limo each person in each of the servamp's arms soon woke up from being in an unfamiliar warmth.

The servamps looked down on their mates who stared back at them they had a little staring contest but that was broken by Misono looking around to know where were they going and kept mumbling" nii-san" under his breath to low for anyone to make out except for his friends and brother who heard him well so Mahiru tapped on Kuro's shoulder lightly who in turned look at his brunette in his arm.

Kuro asked" what's wrong my mate?" The brunette blushed when hearing the words my mate but replied and the blush remained on his face" the guy in your brothers arm the one holding the bluennette he wants his big brother the one being held in the arms of the paper bags person they need to stay together from what I simply heard from their past no offence but paper bag person you  alphas haven't introduced yourself to is yet so I'm asking for your names, please".

After everyone introduced themselves  Mahiru and the rest went back to sleep which the servamps excluding Tsubaki couldn't stop admiring their mates face when they were sleeping and all the way to the servamps homes.

(A/n In this book I made Misono and Mikuni have a good brothers relationship