«6»

The next morning Kuro and the rest woke up except Mahiru. After the phone call he changed. The mates can see the changes and the servamps are still confused as ever. The mates sigh and rolled their sleeves. Mikuni and Misono ran to Kuro and Mahiru's room to drag him down. The servamps could hear struggling and shouting from upstairs.

The servamps helped the brothers with their problem. Licht and Tetsu all were in position in front of Mahiru and said"okay Mahiru,we're going to all the places you like and if you don't behave we well knock you out do you understand" saying the all to familiar words from 3 months after the heartbreak. Mahiru had no choice but to nod.

The servamps were feeling either proud or scared at the same time. Mikuni said"let's go to the amusement park,then the ski resort and lastly to the hot spring that Tetsu's family own" listing Mahiru's favourite spots that made him calm.

The mates grabbed their respective servamps and dragged them out of the house. The mates arrived at their destination and the servamps looked at their mates who looked at their mates who dragged Mahiru to the adults rollercoaster and asked the servamps to wait on the side of the ride. Once they got off, they dragged the servamps and Mahiru to the ski resort. Mikuni and Misono all skied with everyone while servamps tried to ski but failed at doing so. Mahiru who wasn't paying attention skied not minding everyone.

Kuro noticed his mates behavior and went to him. Kuro grasped his mates hands in his own, snapping Mahiru out of his daydream. He looked at his servamp who said"Mahimahi it's going to be okay she's not gonna get you as long as I'm here so will the rest" Mahiru began to smile and said"thanks Kuro" after that the two skied side by side and occasionally helping Kuro on how to ski.

The day was quickly ending and everyone was leaving. The servamps and their mates went to the hot spring that Tetsu's family owned. The servamps and their mates removed their clothing and entered the hot spring. The mates were chest to chest with their servamps arms around them wrapped tightly but not that tight.

The mates were quick to fall asleep in their servamps embrace. The servamps picked their mates up and left the hot springs, put their clothes back on. Since the mates were sleeping they had to put their mates in their clothing and left for home.

The mates had to carry their mates back and they heard a car parked behind them to reveal a brown haired girl with clothes:

She went towards them with her shades on her face. She removed the shades, put them in her purse and smiled at them. Hyde asked"and you are?" At the girl who smiled at them. She answered"my name is Nanami Saito, I am here to see Mahiru". The servamps froze and quickly said"sorry there's no Mahiru here while covering Kuro who was facing her and holding Mahiru. The mates in their arms stirred in their sleep making the servamps mentally panicking, the mates stopped and continued their sleep and snuggled against their servamps arms. The servamps signed in relief. Lily said"I'm sorry miss we better go its getting late and we need to sleep". The rest of the servamps noises furiously and ran before Nanami could say anything but before they were gone she could see a flash of brown hair but lighter in the hands of the white haired guy. She thought of Mahiru but shook of the thought because it was beginning to be dark so she got in the car and slowly went home. A thought went to her mind and switch her course from going home to follow the 5 guys who ran. She found the guys after 4 hours of searching around. She turned the cars headlights of and silently followed behind them. The guys stooped at a castle that looked abandoned and went in. Nanami parked her car near the castle but far from plain sight. She got out of her car and went to investigate the place. She went to the front door but didn't find either a doorknob or a doorbell.

She searched every nook and cranny but didn't find anything to go inside the castle. She grumbled and went to her car and went home.

Inside the castle, the servamps and the now awake mates who looked at their servamps in confusion. Licht started"uh Hyde what's wrong?" The servamps were startled by the sudden voice. The servamps looked down to their mates who was wide awake and was looking back so their eyes met. Hugh explained"well when you were asleep Nanami came looking for Mahiru but we said he wasn't here so we hid Nii-san who was holding him then Lily said that it was getting late and we were tired and basically ran home but what we didn't know was she was tailing us and found out where we live but she couldn't enter because the door was enchanted by our creator to be only opened to us and mates only" after putting their mates down.

By the end of the explanation Mahiru's face visibly paled and was about to have a panic attack but couldn't when he has Kuro's arms wrapped around his waist that seemed to calm him down. Since the mates were awake they decided to spent the night with the servamps. Once dawn broke indicating that it was a the next day so the servamps started to sleep and dragged their mates with them and slept. Since the mates don't have anything to do they slept with the servamps till afternoon.