«16»

It was one morning where the mates and servamps didn't want to go out but they did. The mates were still sleeping so the servamps had to carry them on their back. A car went in front of them and Shizuka quickly went out.

She noticed that there was a boy sleeping on Kuro's back asked"Kuro who's the boy on your back?" Kuro ignored her but Mahiru who was already awake but not fully  was rubbing his eyes still tired"good morning Kuro" while yawning.

Kuro chuckled at his mate's behavior but nonetheless replied"good morning Mahiru". Shizuka was standing there ignored until"Kuro you haven't answered my question". Mahiru looked at Shizuka but stayed quiet.

The rest of the mates woke up and too look at Shizuka in question. Misono asked"Lily who's she?" Lily replied" Onodera Shizuka our brother's ex".

A light bulb flashed beside Mahiru's head"so your the girl that cheated on Kuro" Shizuka looked at Mahiru asked"and who are you?" The mates excluding Mahiru spoke in unison"Mahiru Shirota, sleepy Ash's mate" already hating her.

Shizuka was taken back at the new info and said"you told me I was going to be your mate,you promised" Kuro just walked away from her.

Shizuka who was standing grabbed something from her purse and ran towards Mahiru. Tetsu saw that it was a knife and immediately took his own out and deflect it. The knife fell from Shizuka's grasp and Mahiru  went back to sleep after a few minutes  .

After sometime Mahiru woke up again and said"Kuro ice cream parlor" hop off his servamps back and ran towards the ice cream parlor.

Mahiru ordered chocolate,Misono ordered strawberry, Licht ordered vanilla,Mikuni ordered chocolate mint and Tetsu ordered cookies and cream.

Once the orders are made the parlor gave them their ice-cream and they left. Mahiru gave some to Kuro and the rest of the  mates followed suit.

After the mates and servamps were done eating they went home. On their journey back,the mates felt like they were being followed by footsteps feeling scared they grabbed their servamps and closed their eyes in fright.

The servamps were on guard and turned back. It was their fan club holding cameras. Hyde was covering Licht same with Kuro but with Mahiru, Lily was holding his scythe while Hugh summoned bats to cover Tetsu. Mikuni just stared but didn't want JeJe to cover him so he talked to Abel.

Jessica who was a member of the fan club stepped up. "Kuro-sama why did you choose him over us?" A lot of nods were seen throughout the club. Misono who was busy talking to Mikuni heard the question looked around saw a couple with a toddler.

Misono and Mikuni detached themselves from their servamps and approach the couple and their child spoke"hi I'm Misono from the joker group can I ask you a favour?" The wife bowed asked"what is it that you want us to do, Misono-sama?"

Mikuni spoke"scream for us and here" he got down on his knees and gave a doll to the daughter who was looking at the man.

The daughter took the doll and clutches it. The wife and husband started to scream along with the daughter who started to cry playing along with her parents.

The fangirls flinch at the scream while the rest of the mates looked behind them to see that Misono and Mikuni walking back while thanking the couple and their daughter and the daughter thanking Mikuni for the doll.

The mates turned back to see the fangirls were gone. Mahiru praised the two for improvising on how to deal with the situation.

The servamps and the mates returned home.

I ain't dead and tell me what you think about this chapter is it good or not please comment.