e i g h t e e n

alina now thinks i have a huge fat crush on class genius kim namjoon.

news flash, i don't.

as we were sitting and talking and namjoon was about to pass by, she quickly nudged me with her elbow.
“look! look! look! it's namjoon! come on, say hi to your crush!”

“alina, what the fuc—”

“hi, namjoon!” alina greeted that made him glance towards us.
god-fricking-dammit, alina.

“why?” namjoon asked.

“nothing! just wanna ask how's my best friend morishita rae's performance.” she said and nudged me with her elbow again. i didn't look up at namjoon and just continued frowning while my face is quickly blushing in bright red.

i swear i'm gonna kill this woman.

“oh, she's doing great so far. why?”

alina smiled sweetly.
“nothing! okay, you can go eat now! thanks!” and with that, namjoon didn't smile and just walked away in his usual long strides.

when namjoon was nowhere to be seen, i almost wanted to choke alina then and there.
“what the hell do you think you're doing, alina?!” i angrily whispered at her.

she laughed at my reaction.
“doing what a best friend should be doing?”

i laughingly-angrily wiped my face several times with the palm of my hands.
“i wanna kill you now, woman.”

alina laughed again.
“you're blushing so hard, morishita! do you like namjoon that much?”

“i absolutely do not and i will ne—STOP LAUGHING, YOU DEVIL INCARNATE!”