Valhui Moments

After the cute aegyo exchanges between Val and Jun, fans were expecting that they would be seen more often. Alas, Val's schedule became too cramped with different projects such as hosting, guesting, preparing for comebacks and modelling gigs.

Some fans were often camping in Val's twitter asking the girl about what happened to them and Jun. Everyone was curious if they ever exchanged numbers afterwards but all Val could tell them was that she has no time for such things. This made a lot of fans impatient and in that bunch of shipper Kim Heechul was one of them.

Heechul knew that he has to take matters on his own hands. 

This is why today, Heechul is flipping SM's every practice room to find a certain dark haired girl.

"KANG VALENTINE" Heechul screams kicking the door of the supposed to be practice room of NCT 127

The members were all a bit confused as to why their sunbae was looking for Val but nevertheless they bowed to him. Val, who was lying down the floor, suddenly got up because of the sudden scream.

"Oppa why are you here? Whats up?" Val asked

"Do you have a schedule on Friday?" Heechul asked as he pulled out his phone and started to type "Scratch that, I'm gonna free friday for you"

"Okay but why" Val skeptically asked

"Were going to a party" came the cheeky reply of Heechul "Wear your best casual pinkish quartz outfit, gonna pick you up at your dorm at 3pm sharp"

Heechul didn't even allow Val to ask any following question as he left as soon as he came. Val looked at her members' confused faces and she just shrugged noting that they shouldn't mind it.

"Okay lets get back to practicing"

---

Friday finally came and as promised at 3 pm, a black car honked outside of NCT's dorm signalling that Heechul was there to pick up Val.

"So where are we going?" Val wondered as she secured her seatbelt

"A birthday party" Heechul replied with a wink

Val knew that it was useless to ask Heechul about where they are going so she just decided to scroll past her twitter to pass time while they are getting to the location.

---

"You took me out for coffee party?" Val asked as they got off

"Not just an ordinary coffee party"Heechul said flashing her a grin.

Val's eyes wandered around the pictures that decorated the walls and glasses of the cafe. In closer inspection she finds the familiar face of Jun plastered in every corner. There were also big streamers that says "happy birthday jun!"

An evident blush suddenly appeared in Val's cheeks. Jun was her favorite member in seventeen and not to mention she got reminded of Jun's little confession last time in Weekly Idol. It was a huge honor for him to know her.

"You're crazy"Val said punching Heechul

Heechul started to grin as he pointed to a familiar man sitting in the center of the crowd.

"Oh my god"

Val and Jun never really interacted or met each other after the whole interaction thing so seeing him a few steps away right now made her heartbeat really fast. This was the first time that Val and Jun will be meeting in person.

"Keep your composure" Heechul reminded as he took Val's hand and led her to the door "Keep your heart steady"

As soon as Heechul and Val entered the cafe, heads started to turn and mobile phone cameras started to go off.

Val smiled as they walked to Jun's direction and she tried to hide her nervousness by giving him the biggest smile she can muster up.

In Jun's head, everything was spinning.

He remembered Heechul asking him a few nights ago about his whereabouts for his birthday and he just gave the cafe address without thinking why he needed it. He was also confused why he asked whats the color of his shirt for that day. But it all makes sense now with Val standing in front of him, wearing the same rose quartz color as he does.

Jun was so caught in the moment, he knew that Val was speaking but somehow its like he is in a trance and he cant understand a thing.

"Yahhhh my son!" Heechul said playfully hitting Jun, snapping him out of his daydream "Val was greeting you happy birthday"

"Oh really? Thank you very much" Jun said with his widest smile.

For the rest of the event, Val sat next to Jun and conversed with him together with the fans. Jun found himself very comfortable with Val next to him. They didn't even feel awkward together but its like they know each other for a while now.

Val stayed until the celebration ends and Jun was really thankful to every God there is for granting him the opportunity to be with his crush for his birthday.

"I'm really thankful that you could come" Jun said as he walked Val to the car

"I'm sorry that all I have brought is myself, if Heechul oppa told me earlier then I might have prepared something special" Val apologized

"You're more than enough" Jun said

"What?"

"Oh uhm you have a lil something in your mouth" Jun diverted the topic and dabbed the napkin near her mouth

"Oh really thats embarrassing" the girl shyly said as she grabbed the napkin

Jun and Val's hands were touching and they both met eye contact. It seems like those moments in kdrama scenes that time stops and there's a sweet melody playing in the background. Jun wished the moment wouldn't end.

"My son, I need to get Val back to her dorm" Heechul suddenly interrupted

"Okay, see you Jun" Val was a bit embarassed and dropped the tissue she was holding.

Val immediately went to the car but then all of a sudden Jun tapped the windows making Val lower the windows.

"You dropped this" Jun said while holding the napkin she dropped earlier

"Huh? Do I still have something in my face?"

"Nope but I think i mean i hope you need it" Jun throwed a wink before leaving Val with the napkin.

Val was a bit puzzled as to why would Jun leave his napkin with her. However she felt a bit happy with his scent lingering in the white napkin. 

As she unfolded the napkin, she noticed a messy scrawl at the bottom part of it.

Hi maybe we can keep in touch? xxx xxxx xxxxx