Fansign moments

Here are some pretty memorable moments of NCT with Val during fansigns.

SQUIRREL VAL

"UNNIE" a girl approached Val and of course the idol enthusiastically greets back.

"How are you doing today? Are you happy to see us?" Val wondered

"I'm doing well now that I saw unnie" The girl said "Can unnie sign this please? My name is Jia"

Val opened the album and she started to look for her solo picture. She thought about a good message for Jia so she can always smile when she sees the sign on her album.

Unknown to Val, Jia has a special surprise.

"Unnie I actually brought you something special"Jia announced, pulling out a tupperware "I made you some dumplings"

"WAHHHH DAEBAK!" Val says opening the package and smelling the dumplings " I have been craving this for so long now"

"Unnie said it one interview that she badly craves dumpling and I thought this can be a good gift for unnie because she became so thin for this comeback" Jia replied

Val's heart was so full that she went to envelope Jia in an embrace. It was nice to hear the fans taking good care of her and paying attention to the little details she says. It makes Val warm and fuzzy.

"Thank you so much" Val bowed "I promise that I will eat this all"

Val wanted to talk more to Jia but then this loud voice saying next signalled that its time for Jia to move forward.

Val was quite contented to have the dumplings at her side. She was really hungry because of the strict diet for her comebacks. She wasn't allowed to eat dumplings as stated in her diet. But now that diet season is over, she can eat as much dumplings as she likes.

As Val was pondering about the dumplings, she saw items being taken away from Johnny. Then she remembered how the guards store the stuffs that the fans give away. Most of the time Val doesn't get all the stuffs that they give her because it gets mixed up or it takes a while to bring it to them.

She couldn't let the security to take away these dumplings. They will be spoiled once they return it to her.

The guard was now on Mark, who was sitting beside Jaehyun, who was sitting next to Val.

Val placed the dumplings at her lap and started to stuff one in her mouth. She multitasked eating and entertaining fans.

However the guard was now in front of Val and attempting to get the dumplings from Val. Val kept her head down and started to push all the dumplings she can in her mouth.

"What are you doing V?" Jaehyun wondered

"She doesn't want to give the dumplings, cmon Val give it up" Yuta, who was also sitting beside her snickers.

Val turned to face up and you can see how her mouth is stuffed with lots and lots of dumplings. Everyone started cracking up upon seeing Val's face. She was so greedy that she stuffed everything in her mouth.

She smiled brightly with her stuffed cheeks.

Yuta started to point and laugh at Val's face. The rest of the members started to look at what Yuta is laughing about. Some of them were surprised while some laughed with Yuta.

"Yah Valentine, you're ruining your image" Taeil scolded jokingly

"For the love of dumplings, she will gladly ruin it" Johnny teased.

"SQUIRREL VAL!SQUIRREL VAL!" Winwin chanted and the rest of the fans chanted as well.

And this is how the meme squirrel Val was born.

FANBOYS MAKES THE BOYS JEALOUS

So it was common knowledge that NCT gains a lot of fans. And when we say fans, its not all about female fans. Occasionally they get their own number of male fans as well and its usually due to Val.

This makes things interesting since when Val gets close to boys, NCT are immediately jealous or protective.

"VAL!" A fanboy appeared in front of Val during the fansign. Val laughed upon seeing the boy's outfit. He was wearing this white suit and he has this very big hat.

"You have a pretty nice outfit! I love it!"Val complimented

"Thank you, this one is for you Val-ssi" the boy said as he brings up a bouquet of sunflowers for Val.

"This is so sweet of you, my favorite flowers are sunflowers"

"You are as bright as those sunflowers"

While Val and the boy was deeply engrossed in a conversation. Taeyong is holding back his jealousy since the boy arrived in front of Val.

"Wahh Val unnie and that guy really looks good together" the fan in front of Taeyong, also watched the interaction between the two "Maybe Val might fall in love"

"Tssk, no chance" Taeyong says under his breath before leaning next to Mark to whisper something.

The fans started to notice how Mark stood up to whisper to the rest of the members except Val. What raised more curiousity is that they started to stand up and crowd behind Val.

Val who was into the conversation with the fanboy didn't notice things happening behind her until she felt someone lift her from her seat.

"What-"Val was startled "Jaehyun what are you doing?Put me down!"

Jaehyun started to carry Val out of the event but then he eventually comes back with a joking smile at his face.

"Sorry but no offense, we can't let you guys take her away from us" Doyoung joked

"SHE IS STILL TOO YOUNG TO BE IN LOVE" Haechan screams

After that incident, the members were hella clingy to Val. So it was a point for all the fanboys to not make the members jealous next time.