"You want something Noor ?"

Maria questioned Noor pinching her soft cheeks who was busy admiring her Ariel without bothering about anything in the whole world.

"No.... My Aliel make Noor sleep."

Rubbing her eyes innocently, she shook her head yawning, resting her head on the crook of neck and inhaled her scent deeply before closing her eyes sucking her thumb, feeling sleepy.

All the while Mustafa's eyes never faltered away from the duo. He watched the way she caressed Noor's hair ignoring her own breakfast, making him smile faintly admiring her. She could have hated Noor for her connection with him, but it was not in character afterall, she was his birdie and no matter how much she denied burying her old self, he still was able to trace his old birdie in her.
He knew it. He was sure his birdie was there behind the facade of a cold hearted girl, afterall he knew her better than he knew himself.

His admiring session got transformed into jealousy as soon as he saw Murat feeding her seeing she wasn't able to feed herself because Noor was sleeping in her arms clutching onto her tightly afraid she would leave her. Only he knew how he stopped himself from punching Murat who was happily feeding 'his birdie '.

"Osama jaao jakar gaadi mein samaan rakh do main abhi ammi se baat karke aaya."

Mustafa ordered Osama who immediately opened his mouth to complain.

"Bhaai main akele kaise rakhunga itna saara samaan. I need help."

Mustafa was about to shut him up by scolding him when Murat offered to help him. Aamina too went with both of them to inspect if they are doing the work properly after bidding goodbyes to her mother, leaving only Mustafa who was instructing his mother about his daughters habits and Maria who was holding a sleepy Noor in her arms.

".... Show her power puff girls when she is sleepy and she needs her barbie during night and....."

He was going on and on instructing his mother about Noor's habits making Maria admire him for being a responsible father but then she quickly scolded herself for thinking even one good thing about him.

"Okay! Okay ! I get it Mustafa. Don't worry too much about her. She will be fine without you. Remember you left her alone multiple times while going for conferences. I'll take care of her. Trust me. Maine bhi chaar bache paale hai."

His mother rolled her eyes to which he smile faintly at her knowing his mother could take care of his daughter well and doesn't have to worry about her.

"Mujhe pata hai ammi. But you know how much I am concerned for her."

His mother smiled knowing how much he loves Noor and caressed his hair in assurance, nodding at him in acknowledgement.

"I can understand beta."

It was then he turned towards Maria to kiss his daughter's forehead while she still was sleeping in her arms. Her breathe hitched in her throat when she sensed his breaths near her neck where Noor's face was hidden.

"Come fast."

Giving Noor a last kiss on her forehead he turned towards Maria who stood frozen on her spot witnessing him so close to her after such long time but she again buried those fuzzy feelings inside her and nodded absently towards his retreating figure and handed over a sleeping Noor to her dadi who took her happily in her arms.

"She likes you very much."

Rabia Ahwaan patted her back to which she smiled and turned to jog towards the main gate to join everyone as they were already settled waiting for her to join them for their trip to Auli.